201-210

Chapter 201 Habitual Son is Like Killing Son

After Qin Jie finished speaking, he helped Qin Zhonghui to go out.

Qin Zhonghui, whose heart was ashes, never looked back at his mother again.

Sun Li raised her eyebrows beside her, "This girl, it's really not easy."

Qin Bo just muttered, "It's not simple, it's just ignorance! Nonsense!"

Sun Li sneered.

Here, Qin Na was also very speechless to her eldest brother. She said to her mother, who was no longer crying, "filial piety to you, if you get angry and run away, just wait. How can your pet be filial to you!"

After she finished speaking, she picked up her things and walked away without looking back.

Sun Li was coping with it originally, and didn't want to come to see the old lady. She glanced at it, said something was wrong, turned around and left, Qin Bogang had to stay with her mother.

The old lady was still a little aggrieved, she murmured: "Boss, Zhong Hui was not like this before, you say, did his wife speak ill of us behind his back?"

Qin Bogang responded indiscriminately.

The old lady continued: "Hey, I didn't agree with him to marry that Su Yun at the beginning, but the honest second child was really spoiled by that woman."

Qin Bo didn't want to speak ill of the second brother and his wife, so he didn't say anything.

The old lady looked around and hurriedly said, "Hey, why are you here alone, where is Ji Qun?"

"Oh, I can't live at home anymore. I gave him money to live in a guest house, which is near the hospital."

"Oh, it should be that he hasn't gotten up yet. After all, he was frightened yesterday, so let him sleep for a while." The old lady said lovingly.

Uncle Qin just remembered his second brother who had barely slept all night and caught a cold, and suddenly felt a little uncomfortable.

At this moment, Qin Jiqun walked in, he called out "mom", and then saw the porridge on the table, he immediately picked it up and ate it.

"Hey, this porridge is delicious, where did you buy it?"

"The third one! That porridge that your second sister-in-law made specially for her mother!" Qin Bogang said quickly.

But the old lady waved her hand and said, "Hey, isn't it just one porridge, just drink whatever Ji Qun likes. Boss, you can go to the cafeteria and get something for mom to eat."

Qin Bogang frowned, and finally turned around and went out.

**

Qin Zhonghui really caught a cold, and when he got home, he started to develop a high fever, which reached 40 degrees.

Before Qin Jiu left the hospital, she specially prescribed anti-fever and anti-inflammatory medicine. After giving it to his father, she asked him to lie down for a while.

Even if he was stupefied, he still struggled to open his eyes and looked at his daughter who was sitting next to him, "Little Jiu, does the severance agreement you said just now work?"

He is really tired.

I don't want to be tired with my wife and daughter.

Qin Jiu shook her head and said, "Shen Zhengfeng is in business, it's best to be respectful. After the agreement came into effect, he was worried about his face and would definitely not make trouble again. But grandpa and grandmother can't do it, shameless people, you will have nothing to do with them. They still have a great gift of fertility."