551-560

Chapter 551 Give birth to a child and tie him?

When it snowed in previous years, the courtyard was still a bit cold. The heating was old pipes, and the stove was still hidden. At this time, air conditioning was not so popular.

Plus, the air conditioner keeps blowing, and people are not very comfortable.

This year is good. All of them live in new buildings with heating. In the past two years, everyone's conditions have improved, and they are still getting used to it. The most surprising one is Mrs. Qin.

When she came to Beicheng, it was like Grandma Liu entered the Grand View Garden. She visited the Jiuyi Garment Factory, and usually went to a noodle restaurant. The old lady knew that her second son and the others had a good life, but she didn't expect that they would become so successful. 

But old lady, there are some things in the bones that can't be changed for a while.

For example, when she was helping Qin Na with the child, she still said to her daughter, "Xiao Na, you are doing fine now. You have given birth to a son for Jianhua, but Jianhua is very capable and energetic. Pay more attention, second marriage is not easy, if a young girl appears at any time, it may affect your marriage, you usually don't get angry with Jianhua."

Qin Na was taken aback for a moment.

Still, Qin Jiu, who came to visit Qin Na next to him, said, "Grandma, you have no idea. My uncle is good, but it doesn't mean that if a man is good, it will become bad."

The old lady Qin looked at Qin Jiao and had something to say.

She said: "Your aunt is fine here, how to say, she gave birth to a big fat boy for Jianhua, but you, anyway, you are married to Xiaoyi, hurry up to have a child, and tie his heart. serious."

Qin Jiu smiled, "You don't know now, it's not that I want to tie Shen Yi, but Shen Yi wants to tie me. If I want to give birth to a child, won't I be tied to death by him?"

Old Mrs. Qin was confused, she said in surprise, "Why is Shen Yi chaining you?"

"Because I'm good. So grandma, your concept really doesn't apply now. Now my uncle treats my aunt well, just because my aunt is good, gentle and smart, it has nothing to do with having children. It doesn't matter if you have a son or not."

The old lady Qin found that the eldest granddaughter was very eloquent, but she couldn't say it.

Moreover, her own is those old Li'er, and she can't tell.

Although Qin Jiu was not happy to listen to the old lady's theory, she didn't need to explain anything to her. The old concept could not be improved in a short time. Fortunately, the old lady Qin knew that the eldest granddaughter was very strong and did not dare to say anything more.

After returning home, Qin Jiu told Shen Yi about this matter. Who would have thought that Shen Yi thought about it for a while, and finally said solemnly: "Our grandma is right! If there is a child, I can put Jiujiu on it. It's tied up!"

Qin Jiu was very speechless, "Go and wash your feet quickly!"

Shen Yi immediately went to get the foot-washing water, then he turned around and winked at Qin Jiu and said, "Let's go to the space to paint later."

"Screw you!"

Who doesn't know that your drunkard's intention is not in the wine, but in the middle of it.

**

Winter comes and summer goes, spring comes and autumn goes.

More than two years have passed in a blink of an eye.