291-300

Chapter 291 The Lost Chen Feng

Su Yun said unhappily: "What does this mean, Xiaojie has to help him when he is successful. If he is not successful, what can he rely on in the future!"

Qin Jiu thought very openly, she pulled her mother to sit down and said, "mom, calm down, I understand now, after all, they still value Xiaotao the most. What they say is their business, I only have a younger sister and no brothers, and if I encounter any trouble in the future, I will solve it myself."

The daughter was able to think about it, Su Yun was still depressed, but she didn't want to continue to say anything, lest her daughter be even more unhappy, so she had to turn her head and glared at her husband.

Qin Zhonghui was embarrassed, so he had to turn around and pack his things.

In fact, everything in their house is almost packed, and now that Qin Jiu's notice has been obtained, they are going to find a way to send some things by post, but this is very slow, so they have to mail it in advance.

Then the family took the train to Beicheng.

At the same time, the admission notices of some students in the third year of high school in Ping'an Town also arrived one after another. In addition to the famous universities, there are also junior colleges.

Of course, being able to get into a college at this time is quite impressive.

Chen Feng's last exam was not bad, at least better than his previous exams, he was in the top ten of the big list, and he was also admitted to Beicheng University of Engineering.

Although it is worse than Beicheng University, it is still very good.

When Sun Guotao gave him the admission notice, he found that the child was gloomy, and there was no happy expression on his face.

He thought that Chen Feng was so depressed because of Lin Nian's affairs, and he said, "Okay, a year has passed quickly, don't think about it, go back and pack up and prepare to report to school."

As soon as Chen Feng remembered the banner he saw at the school gate just now, he only felt that the bright red was very dazzling. He clenched his fists and asked, "Mr. Sun, which school did Qin Jiu get admitted to?"

"Beijing University, oh, so is Shen Yi."

Chen Feng's fists clenched even tighter, and his eyes were also very cold, but his eyes were half down, so that Sun Guotao didn't notice.

After chatting a few more words, Chen Feng then left, and Sun Guotao looked at his back and shook his head helplessly, his eyes full of pity.

When Chen Feng walked out, passing teachers and students he knew, he would greet him, ask him which school he was admitted to, and then say congratulations to him, but Chen Feng did not feel happy at all.

That Shen Yi, whom he looked down on, actually did better than him!

And Qin Jiu, who he liked before, but didn't like him, and then cared about a lot, also did very well in the test.

The two were tied for the top spot in the college entrance examination and were admitted to Beicheng University together, but he could only go to Beicheng University of Technology...

Although they are all schools in Beicheng, although they are all good schools, Beicheng University of Technology is far inferior to Beicheng University!

Chen Feng walked back in despair, and suddenly heard a familiar laughter. He turned his head quickly, only to find that it was not Qin Jiu, and what filled his heart was a huge loss.