391-400

Chapter 391 My Vision Was Too Bad

If you apologize, you will apologize, if you punish, you will be punished. You have to go back to the house to punish?

Qin Jiu suddenly felt that this sentence was so irritating, she said with a sullen face: "Eat first!"

"Um!"

It seemed that the previous storm had vanished, and this scene fell into the eyes of others, as if the young couple were whispering.

During the meal, the adults asked the two children about college, and then they talked more about the garment factory.

Speaking of Xu Da and Feng Fang, Shen Yi said, "We don't need to worry about them. What we should worry about now is Shen Zhengfeng."

When Shen Zhengfeng was mentioned, Du Liya got angry, she said angrily: "It was obvious that the garment factory was given to Xiaoyi, but as a result, all kinds of tricks were used to make trouble. I don't think he will bring good things in the future! Eyesight, why is it so bad!"

Beidou hurriedly coaxed her by the side, "It's alright, it's alright if you have a good eye now."

They were right, Xu Da, Feng Fang and Li Tao, as representatives of their group, really found Shen Zhengfeng.

Xu Da said: "Boss Shen, you don't know how unreliable their group of people is. Just like the family, if they continue to make trouble like this, the whole factory will definitely be yellow!"

Shen Zhengfeng sat on the sofa, crossed his legs and said, "Didn't I ask you to work there for a while longer?"

"...That's what I planned, but you don't even know Boss Shen, that group of people are like robbers and bandits. The first thing they did when they rushed in was to let us all go! It was Shen Yi who married That wife, that little girl, is already arrogant!"

When Feng Fang heard it, she also said, "Yes, yes, that Qin Jiu fired me! In fact, I have been doing a good job, just because Qin Jiu's parents wanted to cover the cafeteria, she dismissed me. It's gone!"

Shen Zhengfeng frowned, feeling that these people were a little useless, and he planned to put some eyeliner in the clothing factory.

He reached for the cigarette, and Xu Da next to him quickly helped him light it. Shen Zhengfeng raised his chin slightly: "Where are those clothes?"

"They are desperately looking for a place to sell, and they say they want to change it and sell it, but I feel very hung up!" This is what Xu Da and Feng Fang discussed in advance.

Because if the clothing factory's inventory is basically sold out now, and everyone else is very motivated, Shen Zhengfeng will only complain that they are not doing well.

Sure enough, after hearing that those clothes hadn't been sold yet, Shen Zhengfeng's mouth twitched, his mood visibly improved.

Feng Fang hurriedly took the opportunity to say, "Boss Shen, look at our side, there are more than 30 people in total. We have no jobs. Can you arrange another job for us?"

"Well, this is easy to handle. You can report to the paint factory later."

Everyone was overjoyed and was about to leave, but Xu Da hesitated and stayed. He asked in a low voice, "Boss Shen, what is Xiaoya busy with recently? I haven't seen her for a long time."

Xu Da had had a relationship with Shen Zhengfeng's sister Shen Xiaoya before, but Shen Xiaoya met a man two years younger than her in the chess and card club, and suddenly she didn't want to pay attention to Xu Da, who was so old.