741-750

Chapter 741 Qin Xiaolan Had a Nightmare

"Qin Zijin and Qin Xiaoyou's mother love them very much. You love me too, so if a mother doesn't love her children and throws them away, then she is not worthy of being a mother!"

The child may be worried that Meng Lanlan doesn't want him anymore, and hugged her neck tightly.

Meng Lanlan's heart softened into water, feeling that her care and love over the past few years had not been in vain.

The child also reciprocates her love.

Meng Lanlan said: "She has done some bad things. Now, if she asks you to do something, you can't tell if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Come back and tell your mother, okay?"

"Okay! I'll tell mom everything she says!"

Meng Lanlan's heart just let go a little.

**

Qin Jiao picked up the two children, but Qin Xiaolan also came over and got into her car.

Qin Jie looked at her, "what's the matter?"

"I owe it, and said that my sister's child is also in this kindergarten, and then Gao Yuan proposed that we come to pick up the child together, and he said that he could see your sister. But I feel like he just wants to know my family."

Get to know more family members, and then build on the relationship between the two.

Qin Jiao started the car, and not far from the car window, he saw Gao Yuan riding a bicycle with a little girl, turning away at the intersection.

She said, "Xiao Lan, I don't think you're looking very well today."

"I haven't rested well. When I go to bed at night, I always have nightmares." Qin Xiaolan leaned on his little niece Xiaoyou, and the boy next to him said, "Auntie, don't rely on Xiaoyou, you are too heavy, rely on me."

Qin Xiaolan's mouth twitched.

She reached out and pinched the boy Jin's round face, "So protect your sister, will you still protect your sister when you grow up and marry a wife?"

The boy nodded seriously, "I will protect Xiaoyou with my wife in the future."

The little sister, Xiaoyou, was blushing with joy beside her.

Qin Xiaolan is really jealous.

How could she not have such a good little brother.

Here Qin Jiao said, "Okay, why don't you have a good rest and have nightmares?"

Qin Xiaolan looked at the two precious eggs beside her, and whispered, "I'll tell you when I look back, by the way, sister, I haven't eaten my second uncle and second aunt's cooking for a long time. Can I go eat today?"

"Okay, then let's go to dinner together. The phone is here. You can call my mother and ask her to prepare some."

"Oh." Qin Xiaolan finished the call neatly, and then said, "Let's go directly to the second uncle's house? What about brother-in-law?"

Qin Yun was silent for a few seconds.

A lot of things happened today, and she really forgot Shen Yi...

Of course, forgetting such a thing cannot be said directly.

Qin Jie asked Zijin to call his father and asked him to go directly to his father-in-law's house next door if he went home for dinner after get off work.

After they arrived at Qin Zhonghui's house, the children went to the living room to play... cook a big meal, and of course they would not forget Mr. Du and Xiao Guduo.