481-490

Chapter 481 It is easy to love someone, but it is too difficult not to love

"How is that possible!" Shen Yi said quickly, "and this is not a hobby, it's a disease, they are all in the late stage, and they can't be cured. Didn't they see that I cut off ties with Shen Zhengfeng? I was worried that he would spread the disease to other people. On me. Oh, by the way, Donghong is going bankrupt, and now people come to collect debts every day, and Li Xiaomei has lost so much money to Shen Zhengfeng, presumably, now the two of them are not as sweet as before. "

Although Shen Yi was changing the subject, Qin Jiu didn't pursue it. She was just talking casually and joking.

Shen Yi dared not.

If he dared, she would kick him away in a minute and let him drown, and there would be no chance to step on any boats.

Mentioning the current Shen Zhengfeng and Li Xiaomei, Qin Jiu said with a light smile: "When you can't put it down, it's the cinnabar mole, it's the white moonlight. When you get to the front, you get soaked by all kinds of trivial things, such as firewood, rice, oil and salt, and the cinnabar mole turns into a mosquito. Blood, the white moonlight becomes rice grains on the collar."

A selfish man like Shen Zhengfeng may have regretted it now.

The relationship between Qin Jiu and Shen Yi is getting closer and closer, which can be guessed from their usual conversations and their little gestures of smiling and frowning.

Shen Feng and Sun Lili also saw them, a dark look flashed in Shen Feng's eyes, but Sun Lili looked at their direction and said softly, "They have a really good relationship."

Actually a bit envious.

Sun Lili breathed a sigh of relief when she was sure that Qin Jiu didn't like Shen Feng at all.

If someone else grabbed Shen Feng, or even Shen Feng's ex-girlfriend, Sun Lili didn't think she would lose.

But Qin Jiu can't.

If Qin Jiu wanted to fight, she would have no chance at all.

Sometimes people are like this, others are better than you, you may not be reconciled, and you always want to compare and compete with each other.

But when that person is too much better than you, and surpasses too much, you will not be interested in fighting at all, and the rest is just admiration.

Sun Lili was full of admiration for Qin Jiao.

He thought that this person could do everything well, so he didn't pay attention to the man beside him. When he saw the backs of Qin Jiao and Shen Yi, his eyes were gloomy.

The movie is the old movie Lushan Love. At this time, foreign movies have not been imported. People watch more video tapes on the computer. Shen Yi approached Qin Jiong's ear and whispered, "I will get the video tape of the Titanic later. , let's go home and see."

At this time, it is estimated that there is not yet, but in Lushan Love, when you kiss someone on the cheek, your face is red, and the picture of the Titanic is even more exciting.

Qin Jie was speechless and pushed the man, "Okay, let's watch the movie."

Shen Yi smiled and didn't dare to come closer, but he stretched out his big hand and held Qin Jiong's small hand in the dark cinema.

Qin Jie scratched his palm with his fingernail, and the smile on Shen Yi's face continued to deepen.

He obviously didn't do anything, but he was very tired and crooked, and Qin Jiu also found it funny. Obviously, plus the age in his previous life, the two of them were old enough.