701-710

From Qin Xiaolan's description, she should like that man very much.

He speaks elegantly. It is said that he has written books and has a stable job in the Education Bureau. Qin Xiaolan also likes his appearance, so it should be a perfect score no matter how you look at it.

But he is married and has a child, and it is still unknown whether the family will get along well.

Qin Jiu wrote the words "family" on the paper, then picked up the phone and dialed a series of phone numbers.

"Gu Xu, I'm Qin Jiao."

"Oh, Sister Qin, is there something wrong?"

"That's it, I want to check a person's home situation, oh, I just want to know a person, can you help me check it?"

Just wanting to know a person's family situation is not a big deal, and it is also very easy for Gu Xu, who works in the Public Security Bureau.

Qin Jiu added, "Don't tell anyone for now."

"Row!"

After Gu Xu realized that he had a slightly different idea about Xiao Shi, he became more attentive every time he went to Qin's house.

He knew that Xiao Shi was only eighteen and still young, so he didn't think about boyfriend and girlfriend at all, so he was willing to guard her silently and wait for her to grow up.

Therefore, when Qin Jun said to help, he immediately agreed!

Not to mention that Qin Jiu was the benefactor of Gu Xu's eldest brother Ji Changxing, even when he was a child, he must have helped.

So Gu Xu immediately asked his colleagues from the household registration department to help him check the family situation of this person.

After the investigation was clear, Gu Xu did not delay, and immediately called Qin Jiu to report all the results he had found.

"Sister Qin, this person is Gao Yuan, 30 years old, works in the office of the Education Bureau, and has a good reputation in the unit, but she has been divorced, and now she has a daughter by her side."

"The reason for the divorce...Domestic violence."

(End of this chapter)

Chapter 701: Being photographed secretly

"Domestic violence?" Qin Jiao didn't really have much hope, and could get different information from Gu Xu.

But I didn't expect that there would be such a big news?

Gu Xu said: "Well, but this is the case from two years ago, and many people don't know about it. Because of domestic violence, his wife sued him for divorce, trying to fight for custody of the child, but failed. Later, Her wife disappeared."

"disappeared?"

As this news came out one after another, even Qin Jiu was not very calm.

She clenched the phone and said, "Gu Xu, can you check the information in more detail later, and then we can meet?"

"Okay, I'll get off work in half an hour."

"Okay, I'll drive to pick you up."

After Qin Jiao put down the phone, her heart was beating wildly. If the other party was just not divorced because of pure feelings, even with a child, as long as there was no problem with her character, she would still support Xiaolan.

But for domestic violence, Qin Jiu believes that this is a matter with zero tolerance.

If there is a first time, there will be a second time!