761-770

Chapter 761 His Parents

Gao Yuan was wearing black clothes and had no expression on his face. He was different from the gentle and elegant look Qin Xiaolan usually saw.

In fact, if you are not really familiar with this person, you will think this is another person.

It just looks like Gao Yuan.

Xu Zhi said, "Are you worried about meeting him? Then we won't go in first, and we'll go in after he leaves."

"it is good."

Qin Xiaolan thought the same way. She knew that Gao Yuan's presence here, to a certain extent, proved her previous guesses. Except for the incident about Gao Yuan's ex-wife, everything else was correct.

Gao Yuan did deceive himself a lot, a lot.

At this time, she didn't want to meet Gao Yuan, so she sat there with her eyes halfway down, and she was a little dazed.

Xu Zhi took out a thermos cup from the side, and he said, "It's cold, so I brought you hot water. I rinsed the cup before going out. It's clean. I haven't used it yet."

Qin Xiaolan took the thermos cup and whispered thank you.

Xu Zhi was a little worried about her, but at this time, he couldn't say anything.

Maybe being quiet is what Qin Xiaolan needs most.

Gao Yuan went in for about forty minutes. When he came out, there was a woman in her 40s and 50s standing beside her, wearing glasses, who seemed to be a staff member of a nursing home.

The two talked at the door for a while, and then Gao Yuan left.

It's just that Gao Yuan's face didn't show any expression when he entered and exited. It might be because he was a little far away and stood closer to see if there were any other emotions in his eyes.

After Gao Yuan left, Xu Zhi and Qin Xiaolan got out of the car and entered the nursing home.

Because Xu Zhi is a public official, it can be said that he came to understand the situation, and the staff here are very cooperative, because some people also know Xu Zhi.

Qin Xiaolan soon saw a pair of old people.

The woman was sitting in a wheelchair, holding a rag doll in a skirt and smiling.

The man's face is full of vicissitudes, the smile on the corner of his mouth is very reluctant, and more is very helpless.

The staff member said: "These two couples have been living here for many years. The old lady is demented and can't remember anything. The old man is sane, but he is not in good health and doesn't like to talk, so he stays by the old lady's side. ."

Xu Zhi turned around and said to Qin Xiaolan, "We also asked the old man to find out about the situation, but he just didn't say anything, just shook his head occasionally."

Qin Xiaolan doesn't know what happened to this family.

But no one can ask anything, she thought, maybe it's the best thing for the two old people now to not disturb them.

Here Xu Zhi said that he could go to the Dean to find out the situation, and then Qin Xiaolan nodded and followed them to the Dean.

It's just that when they left, Mr. Gao raised his head and looked at the direction they were leaving.

He vaguely heard that they said their son's name.

At this time, the old lady dropped the doll in her hand to the ground and burst into tears.