641-650

Chapter 641 No matter what, his surname is Shen

Shen Feng didn't want to rely on Shen Yi.

However, with Lu Jiu'an's words, we can shorten the time by five years and catch up with Shen Yi in an instant.

He was moved by this sentence.

Because now Shen Feng is full of thoughts, how to surpass Shen Yi!

He said to Shen Zhengfeng, "I've asked Shen Yi, but he doesn't seem willing to help. Dad, is there any way you can ask him to help?"

Shen Feng seldom called Shen Zhengfeng's father, but this sound of father made Shen Zhengfeng very moved.

He thought about the current economic situation at home, and listened to Shen Feng calling Dad again. He was silent for a while and said, "No matter what, his surname is still Shen. I'll go back and find him about this matter."

The gloom in Shen Feng's eyes finally faded, he nodded and said, "Thank you Dad. As long as Shen Yi helps, the company's funds can be returned after the new year, and I can settle the mortgage of the paint factory. "

After hearing this, Shen Zhengfeng nodded, and the expression on his face also relaxed.

Li Xiaomei breathed a sigh of relief beside her, and at the same time, her mood improved as her family's economic situation improved.

**

Because it was getting colder and colder, and it was freezing outside, Shen Yi wouldn't let Qin Jiu go out alone.

On the day of the maternity check, if he was in Beicheng, he would definitely accompany Qin Jiu.

If he goes on a business trip to the south, he will entrust his mother-in-law Su Yun and the others to help accompany Qin Jiu, and he will not let Qin Jiu go alone.

Qin Jie said a little speechlessly: "I'm not so hypocritical, will I still fall when I walk?"

"Of course not, I'm just worried."

Although Qin Jiao was a little helpless, he still felt very sweet in his heart.

After all, every time he went to the hospital for an obstetric checkup and watched those pregnant women with their big bellies go for the checkup alone, Qin Jiu felt that it was really not easy for women.

Going for a maternity check alone is also a little sad.

Of course, it's not that the husband doesn't care about the wife, it's that the husband doesn't have time, or he has to go out to earn money to support the family, and he can't accompany his wife.

Every family has a scripture that is difficult to read, and everyone has their own helplessness.

And happiness is different.

Perhaps, this is the bittersweet, sweet and salty life.

Here Shen Yi helped Qin Jie into the car, and as soon as he turned around, he saw Shen Zhengfeng in front of him.

Shen Yi didn't speak, and the expression on his face was alienated. In his opinion, the relationship between them was not as good as a stranger who didn't know each other at all.

On the other hand, Shen Zhengfeng looked at his son who had not paid much attention to for several years. He had grown so tall, matured and steadfast, and had a successful career. In his heart, he felt a little emotional and a little proud.

He spoke first, "Xiaoyi, are you going out?"

The other party spoke, and Shen Yi just snorted, "I have to go for a maternity checkup."