301-320

Chapter 301 Eat strawberries

Qin Zhonghui saw that the child was about the same age as his daughter, and his mother was the third child, so the child was innocent, so he didn't ask any questions and nodded.

Chen Feng put the two lunch boxes on the opposite side and called his mother over to eat. His eyes swept over Qin Jiu, who was sitting next to him reading a book, and finally landed on Xiao Shi who was leaning against Qin Ji. He turned around and took out a few from his pocket. Li Zi came and handed it to Xiao Shi, "This plum is very sweet, would you like to try it?"

There is no need for adults to teach this, Xiao Shi shook his head and said, "No, I have strawberries to eat at home."

Strawberry, as long as it becomes a large piece, it actually takes a long time to keep it up, plus the environment in the space, but the current greenhouses are not comparable, so Xiaoshi has cherry strawberries to eat, who else eats it looks sour Sour plums.

Maybe in other children, fruits are expensive and plums are expensive, but in Xiaoshi, it is really not delicious.

The most important thing is that this big brother's mother was too bad just now. Although Xiao Shi still doesn't understand the things between adults, he instinctively hates Li Xiaomei, and of course he won't ask for what Chen Feng handed over.

Chen Feng felt a little embarrassed, but he didn't say anything. He just took the plum back, but Li Xiaomei was not happy. She sneered and said, "Just your family, who sells buns, can you afford strawberries?"

How expensive are strawberries now, and they are not easy to buy. Last time Shen Zhengfeng brought some back from Beicheng, and they were all crushed, but Li Xiaomei was still so excited that she brought it to her work unit to eat.

Xiao Shi blinked and said, "My family can afford it. Not only strawberries, but also cherries are sweet and delicious."

Li Xiaomei snorted. She hated the little girl when she saw it. Fortunately, she could give birth and gave birth to a son.

Qin Jiu put down the book, then took out washed strawberries and cherries from another lunch box next to them, and handed them to her parents and Xiao Shi.

"Mom and dad, Xiao Shi, bring some fruit after dinner."

There were so many strawberries, but the big one was bright red. Seeing the family of four eating deliciously, Li Xiaomei felt that her lunch box was not fragrant.

Qin Zhonghui and Su Yun went out to work with people in the same village in the early years, and they also traveled far. As for Qin Jiu, she have been to many places in their previous life, so she is very calm, but this is the first time Xiao Shi has gone so far, and she is very excited and fresh , has been lying at the window, looking out.

"Sister! Look, that house is so high! There is also that mountain, like a person lying down!"

The little girl's face was flushed with excitement. Not only was she a lot more lively and outgoing than before, her whole body was also open, she had flesh, and she was much taller.

My sister is a great beauty, and when Xiao Shi grows up, she will not be too bad.

Li Xiaomei was already lying on the middle bunk, she said yin and yang, "I have never seen the world."

Qin Jiu has been with Li Xiaomei for a long time in his last life. In fact, Li Xiaomei is very good at pretending. For such a long time, Qin Jiao didn't realize that she and Shen Zhengfeng were actually hooking up together.

No, the two of them have been secretly in Chencang for a long time, but they are too good at pretending, and have been hiding it from others.

And now Li Xiaomei has not yet become Mrs. Shen, and has not started to pretend. Perhaps in her heart, she disdains pretending in the eyes of the Qin family, so she shows her own yin and yang strange philistine face at a glance.