451-460

Chapter 451

But in the last life, Du Liya never divorced Shen Zhengfeng, nor did she give the garment factory to Shen Yi, nor did Shen Yi cut off the father-son relationship with Shen Zhengfeng.

Qin Jiu recalled seeing Ji Yuehong with Li Xiaomei not long ago. The two cousins ​​had a good relationship, and this Donghong garment factory was copying their Jiuyi style.

To say that there is no such thing as a moth, Qin Jiu would not believe it!

Sun Jianhua understood the relationship between these people, frowned and said, "If they do this, don't they want to make money?"

Qin Jie sneered: "The other party just wants to vent his anger, and he doesn't want to see that the business of Jiuyi Garment Factory is getting better and better. Those who can do this kind of thing that hurt the enemy by one thousand and lose eight hundred by themselves are mindless."

Shen Yi turned around and left, Qin Jiu grabbed him, "What are you doing?"

"Call Shen Zhengfeng."

"It's useless." Qin Jiao said decisively, "What kind of money can Li Xiaomei have as a nurse? It must have been given to her by Shen Zhengfeng. Now that Jiuyi Garment Factory is making money, Shen Zhengfeng must be unhappy, so he will support Li Xiaomei and Ji Yuehong to do it. This matter. We continue to prepare our spring new model well."

Sun Jianhua said: "I'm worried that they will come to steal the style again, and make a batch of goods ahead of time."

Design requires human, material and financial resources, but it is convenient not to be too much when someone steals things.

With such a big clothing factory, there will always be some people who may be bribed in private.

Qin Jiu thought about it and said, "it's easy to do, we'll just do it."

Qin Jun then talked about his own thoughts. After Sun Jianhua heard it, his eyes lit up, and he clapped his hands and said, "This is a good way. When they invest in large quantities, things will be made and money will be invested. If you want more There's no way to do anything else!"

After all, clothing has cycles, as well as raw materials. When things are produced, they have to worry about weight loss.

Shen Yi thought thoughtfully, "That's fine, I'll go and design another outfit later."

It's the kind that looks weird, but is actually ugly and won't sell well.

For the design draft, arrange for someone to leak the fake design draft to Donghong. After the other party starts to put into production in large quantities, they will start production here.

At that time, everyone may need to work overtime, but fortunately, now the Jiuyi Garment Factory is basically condensed, and all efforts are directed to one place, and everyone recognizes the young factory director and his wife.

After Sun Jianhua left, Qin Jiu sorted out the plan here. She said, "That's all that's left now. I hope the people over there can take the bait."

Shen Yi said: "Don't worry about Ji Yuehong Ji Li Dong, the sisters and brothers, they have no experience and are not good at aesthetics. And Li Xiaomei doesn't understand this, and she is eager to take revenge on us. As long as Shen Zhengfeng doesn't get involved in this matter, I guess it will."

Qin Jie: "Li Xiaomei is eager to show us the color, and also wants to please Shen Zhengfeng, she will most likely not tell Shen Zhengfeng that she intends to do it first, fight a good battle, and then turn around and give Shen Zhengfeng a surprise, then this is what we are willing to do. I see. Except, I'm worried about another person."