751-760

Chapter 751

"Over the years, my brother and the others have also helped me. They didn't dislike me. I was very happy. I just thought about working hard and working hard."

"I really haven't thought about getting married again, because I don't dare to think about it, because I don't think I deserve it."

"However, seeing the second brother and the rest of his family look safe and happy, I am also envious."

These words are true.

In the dead of night, he used to live in the dormitory with the co-workers. Listening to the snoring of the co-workers, Qin Jiqun remembered that when he was in his hometown, his brothers were still young, and his parents always spoiled him. Everything will be given to him first.

Two older brothers and a younger sister also let him at home.

As a result, he just enjoys the good things given by his family with peace of mind. He doesn't know that even family members love each other.

By the time he understood all this, it was too late.

His father died, his wife Feng Lan divorced him, and his son Xiaotao went to prison.

It is said that the second male tears are not easy to cry. In the past few years in Beicheng, Qin Jiqun never cried when he was suffering and tired.

But in front of this gentle woman in front of him, his tears fell rustling.

"Actually, my ex-wife was not that kind of person in the beginning. Moreover, if I educate Xiaotao well, Xiaotao will not make mistakes later. I even didn't even attend my father's funeral because of my own affairs. A complete bastard, how can I be, I..."

Jiang Ling also had red eyes, she reached out and held Qin Jiqun's hand.

She said: "Xiaoyue told me that it made me forget all the unhappiness in my last marriage. It even included my own wrong choice. I thought I really endured the calm for a while, but later I realized that I I'm too cowardly, and others will treat me as weak and bullying."

"Ji Qun, together, let's forget the past misfortunes and wrongdoings, okay? Let's take the new life seriously together."

"The rest of our lives is much shorter than those young people who just got married, but as long as we cherish it and live every day seriously, it's not too late!"

Qin Jiqun was stunned for a while, then reached out and took Jiang Ling's hand.

Halfway husband and wife, it is simple and simple, you can get the certificate immediately after seeing the right eyes.

Hard to say, it's actually quite hard.

The failed marriages in the past and the bad memories of the past will always affect some emotions in the present. Invisibly, they will also make comparisons. It may not be intentional, but they can't help it.

But even so, Jiang Ling can be so brave, he is a big man, no matter how shy, he is not a man!

Qin Jiqun said with red eyes, "Sister Ling, I will treat you well in the future!"

Jiang Ling said speechlessly: "You still call me sister! However, I'm four years older than you, so don't dislike my old age."

"Xiao Ling, you really don't look like you are four years older than me. You see that I am unshaven now. It is possible that I am four years older than you."

In recent years, Qin Jiqun has been tanned and lost some weight. At first glance, he looks quite old.

But it is similar to Jiang Ling, no bigger than Jiang Ling.