581-590

Chapter 581 It's Great To Have A Daughter

Shen Yi said: "At that time, I showed him the group photo of the two of us in my wallet. I said that I like women, but I only like my wife. After seeing the single police officers, they all expressed their feelings to me. understand and envy."

Such a beautiful wife is still a top student, there is really no need to mess around outside.

After Shen Yi said all this, he waited for praise, but at this time Sun Jianhua called and asked Qin Ji when he was going out.

"Well, I'll go out right now."

Qin Jie almost forgot about this, and immediately took the bag and coat and was about to go out.

Shen Yi immediately said, "Jiujiu, where are you going?"

"There are a lot of people who come to my parents to learn their craftsmanship recently. They all want to open a store near the university. I thought about it. It just happens to be a chain store. Now it's too late. I'll tell you more when I get back."

"You want to talk with a lot of people, right? Then I'll go with you. When the time comes, you'll be in charge of the talks, and I'll support you."

Qin Jiu looked at the beard on his chin and said, "Forget it, you just came back, have a good rest, my uncle said that he will go over."

"That's different. I'm sure it's better if I go there." Shen Yi said, taking off his clothes and taking out a new set of clothes.

Then, with the razor in his hand and the suit jacket over his arm, he said, "Come on, if you don't drive over there, I'll clean up."

Qin Jun couldn't beat him, so he had to follow him out the door.

On the way, Qin Jiong said that the three of them had dinner that day, and they bumped into Shen Feng and Lin Nian, and then Lin Nian gave birth to a child.

Of course, Qin Jiu didn't say anything about Shen Feng that made people uncomfortable.

She was worried that after Shen Yi heard it, she would immediately run to beat Shen Feng.

Although Shen Yi's temper is much better now than in his previous life, he is still very easy to get angry, especially if he really offends him, there will never be any good.

The woman who wanted to throw her arms around this time was a living example.

After Shen Yi heard it, he slaughtered Shen Feng as usual, but in the end, he was not angry when he heard that the Shen family was unhappy with having a daughter.

"What a wonderful daughter. She is well-behaved, sensible, and beautiful. If I had a daughter, I would be so happy."

"Oh, so if I had a son, wouldn't you be happy?"

"No, no, they all say that my son is like a mother. By then, our son will definitely be like you, smart and beautiful. It's too late for me to hurt!"

What did this person say, how was it reasonable, Qin Jiao was always poorer than him, and then the two talked about the franchise store again.

Shen Yi said with concern: "Jiao, then you have to be busy now, look back at Jiuyi and I will watch, you have to promise me, don't be too tired."

He knew that he couldn't persuade Qin Jiao not to do this. Both of them had a difficult second life. What Chen Yi wanted to do, Shen Yi supported her with both hands and feet.

She was still worried about her body. After all, she was still pregnant. If it wasn't impossible, Shen Yi wanted to keep his wife by his side at all times.