771-780

Chapter 771 Xiaotao, do you agree with us to be together?

Moreover, Jiang Ling also knew that although Xiaotao killed someone at the beginning, it was an accidental killing, and it was not what he did on his own initiative.

What's more, he was also trying to protect his parents at the time.

Seeing her mother say this, Jiang Xiaoyue couldn't say anything else. She just told her to be careful and call her if something happened.

Jiang Ling naturally said yes.

The next day, Jiang Xiaoyue went to work early, and Jiang Ling was waiting for Qin Jiqun at the intersection alone.

Qin Jiqun drove over in an old Santana, the car of the hotel.

After Jiang Ling came up, Qin Jiqun asked her to fasten her seat belt. He said, "I checked that it's cold today, and it's still too cold to take the bus, so I borrowed a car from the hotel."

"Oh, then you drive slower."

"it is good."

Qin Jiqun injured his leg before, but fortunately there was no root cause of the disease, and later he got his driver's license.

This is more convenient.

Moreover, he also thought that after Xiaotao came out, he might be too old to study any craftsmanship.

If it doesn't work, let him learn to drive.

Qin Jiqun has saved a lot of money, so he can go back and buy a big truck, drive it to Xiaotao, and run it for transportation.

In this case, he also said hello to his brother-in-law, Sun Jianhua. Sun Jianhua is in the fruit and vegetable business and needs to run the transportation.

Qin Jiqun is down-to-earth now and has given his son a lot of consideration. He has money and will not support his son, but hopes that his son will also have some skills and can support himself.

It's not like he was lazy when he was young.

Because there was still snow on the ground, Qin Jiqun drove very slowly, and it was past ten o'clock when he arrived at the prison.

I had prepared various formalities before, and then entered the reception room as required.

After a while, through the heavy glass, Qin Jiqun looked at his son who had shaved a short inch, his nose was a little sore.

Xiaotao is still so young.

Hey.

But what happened at the beginning, blame Feng Lan, blame Qin Jiqun himself, and blame Xiaotao this child, in short, there are too many to blame, and everyone is responsible.

Can't figure it out.

I can only wait for Xiaotao to come out, live a good life again, and slowly erase the unhappiness of the past with time.

When Qin Xiaotao saw his father, he was older and darker than before, and he felt a little distressed.

He knew that his father was no longer like he used to be. He was lazy and worked very hard.

The last time the father and son met, they also talked about life after Xiaotao was released from prison.

He also said to have a big dog.

Although it will take several years for Xiaotao to come out, no matter who it is, they are full of expectations for the future life.

Xiaotao picked up the phone and said first, "Dad, what do I think of you, you have more white hair? Don't worry about making money. I'll go out later and make money to support you."