521-530

Chapter 521 I won't take care of that bear child

The two smiled at each other.

Then in the next moment, Qin Jiu was hugged by Shen Yi.

Qin Jiu pushed him, "Didn't that just happen yesterday?"

Shen Yi kissed her ear and said, "This time, I want to go to the space to do..."

"..."

**

Five days later, Sun Jianhua came back from her hometown, and Wang Xiaojuan was sent back to her mother's house, and her mother's family will watch her in the future, and she will never come to Beicheng again.

Qin Jiu said, "Uncle, have you given them money?"

"That group are all white-eyed wolves. If you give money, they will only think about how to draw more blood from you, so for such people, other methods may be more useful, and once and for all."

Qin Jiu was curious about the method, and it wasn't illegal, but Sun Jianhua didn't continue to tell her, saying that your little girl is from a family, and you don't know well.

Oh, she can probably guess, and it is estimated that she will use some extraordinary means.

But I heard Sun Jianhua say that the Wang family is not a good bird, and it's okay to use extraordinary means, as long as they don't break the law.

Sun Jianhua also brought back another news from his hometown, that is, Qin Zhonghui's third brother Qin Jiqun was sentenced to prison for robbery, and this is considered to be his ex-wife Feng Lan's company.

But it won't be long before Feng Lan will come out. At that time, there may be something else going on.

Here Su Yun looked at Qin Zhonghui worriedly, and then said, "What about the old man and the others? And what about Xiaotao's child?"

"The old man was so angry that he had a stroke and was admitted to the hospital. Then the elder brother and his wife took the old lady away. However, because he had to bring a Xiaotao with him, the sister-in-law was not very happy."

It was no longer easy for the elder sister-in-law, Sun Li, to be willing to take care of her mother-in-law when she had a quarrel with her old family before.

If that Xiaotao is a sensible one, that's fine.

But being used by two old people, and his own parents are such lazy masters, how can that kid be good?

Sun Jianhua also said with emotion: "I don't even go to primary school, and I still fight with people. Once before, I even stole the money that the old man hid. Looking at it, he is no different from his parents."

As soon as everyone heard it, they all understood that the emotional old man was his most beloved son and grandson, so he was out of breath!

And such a child, who steals home things at every turn, can Sun Li be willing to support him?

Su Yun was a little worried, turned to look at her husband, and found that Qin Zhonghui's face was not very good.

The matter in the hometown is really a bad debt. If nothing else, they can ignore Qin Jiqun's life or death, but the old man and the old lady really can't throw it away.

Qin Na had a big belly and whispered, "Brother, what do you think?"

Qin Zhonghui was silent for a long time, and finally said: "I'll go back and take a look. It's impossible to support him, but after all, he is in hospital, and the pressure on the old people is not small. If we can help a little, we can help a little."