401-410

chapter 401

"Don't say it's them, didn't I say anything before? I won't allow the third child to come to our house in the future! After all, he's got his idea on Xiao Lan! Zhong Hui also told us. Now, don't tell, don't tell, what about you?"

Qin Bogang had always been afraid of Sun Li, but seeing her so angry, and feeling guilty, he whispered, "Why did you bring up the matter of changing the kiss again? Isn't that over? It was set up by that old Geng family. set."

Sun Li scolded: "Why don't people do it to others, but to Qin Jiqun? You are so good, you forgot the pain. They are going to sell your daughter. You turn around and go ahead and lick your face. You continue like this. Go on, one day my daughter and I will be sold by you!"

"Okay, just now Zhonghui looked very angry on the phone call. It should be Qin Jiqun's trouble over there. Go back and explain to Qin Zhonghui and the others."

Sun Li felt really tired. She thought before that, if she can make do with it, she won't leave. After all, the child is so old.

But now she has found that unless the four family members in her hometown are gone, Qin Bogang's problems will not be completely corrected!

Just at this time, Qin Xiaolan came back from the evening self-study. Seeing the mess on the ground, he was stunned for a moment, "Mom, Dad, what's the matter?"

"It's alright, I accidentally beat the bowl. You are hungry. Mom will cook something for you."

The children are all growing at this time. After coming back from self-study next night, they will always have something to eat. Uncle Qin was relieved when he saw that his wife was doing the same as usual, but when he thought about it, he didn't know that the third child was making trouble with the second one. What, he looked sad again.

Here Sun Li packed up the things on the ground, then cooked a bowl of leek egg dumplings and brought them to her daughter.

Qin Xiaolan is very motivated to study now. She knows that she is not as good as her cousin Qin Jiu, and can get a provincial champion, but she is still very hopeful if she works hard to get to Beicheng!

Seeing that her mother's expression was wrong, Qin Xiaolan took the dumplings and was not in a hurry to eat them. She stretched her neck and looked outside, and asked in a low voice, "Mom, have you quarreled with Dad?"

"Xiao Lan, if I divorce your father, who are you with?"

"Is it still a choice, of course with you. However, if you get divorced, can I still call my sister sister?"

This girl, her parents divorced, and this was the first thing she thought about. Sun Li, who was in a heavy heart, was amused to the point where she didn't know whether to laugh or cry.

Xiaolan took her mother's hand and said, "Mom, just tell me, did something happen again? I'm an older child, you have something to tell me, in case I can still help you What about the staff staff?"

Looking at her very sensible daughter, Sun Li thought for a while, but still told about what Qin Bogang had done.

In the end, he sighed and said, "Your second uncle is such a good-tempered person. He was so angry that he was so angry. He said that your old uncle went over and asked him to assign work, and also said that he wanted to go to the garment factory to manage, and then Xiaotao unexpectedly When they weren't paying attention, he went to Xiaojie's new house, and it was said that some computer was broken."

Qin Xiaolan suddenly snorted, "My mother, that stuff is precious! Qin Tao, this stinky boy, deserves to be beaten!"

"Who said it wasn't! That kid, Xiaojie, has always been the most reasonable one. She was so angry that she directly made your uncle lose money, and then your uncle went to the hostel in despair. I guess he might not Dare to stay there."