161-170

Chapter 161 You are shameless, you seduce my husband!

Shen Yi's temper is not impulsive now, Qin Jiu doesn't know, but he knows that this person's temper in the past life is like a cannonball battle, and it will explode at the slightest.

And her father is an honest man, so he probably won't say anything.

On the other side, Li Xiaomei is a very personable person. It is not good that she planned this incident by herself.

He wanted to create an established fact, stimulate Du Liya, and let her leave Shen Zhengfeng.

In addition to Li Xiaomei, there was another trash man, Shen Zhengfeng, and Chen Feng,Lin Nian. Qin Jiu was really worried that Shen Yi and the others would suffer when they passed.

After all, although there are three people against four people, the number of people is not very different, but the difference in emotional intelligence may be quite different.

Sitting together again, Shen Yi glanced at Qin Zhou several times. Qin Zhou could no longer remain silent. She explained, "The main reason is that I am worried that you will suffer at that time."

"thanks."

Qin Jiu turned her head away, she didn't really want to help Shen Yi, she did it mainly because of Grandpa Du's face!

When the three of them arrived at Chen Feng's house, there was a 'world war' going on in Chen Feng's house.

After Du Liya came to the door, she saw that her husband and Li Xiaomei were living together as if they were living together, snuggling together and watching TV. The anger went straight to the sky, and she went up to slap Li Xiaomei.

"You bastard, you seduce my husband!"

Du Liya rushed over to continue fighting with Li Xiaomei, while Li Xiaomei covered her face and hid delicately in Shen Zhengfeng's arms, Shen Zhengfeng pushed Du Liya away, and he said furiously, "Du Liya, you Are you crazy!"

Du Liya is really crazy.

She fell to the ground and said painfully, "Zhengfeng, didn't you say you've broken up with her? Then why are you here on this big night? You guys, haven't you ever broken up?"

Du Liya's tears fell down, she really couldn't accept the scene in front of her.

Li Xiaomei's cheeks were swollen, and she shivered while hiding in Shen Zhengfeng's arms. She said softly, "Du Liya, it's not what you think, you misunderstood."

Du Liya was going crazy, "I misunderstood? Then why are you still hugging each other now?"

She's not smart, but that doesn't mean she's stupid!

Li Xiaomei burst into tears, "I'm in trouble, Zhengfeng is here to help me, Du Liya, you have taken Zhengfeng away from me, he has already married you, why don't you allow it? Did he do me a favor?"

Shen Zhengfeng also came back to his senses. He carefully helped Li Xiaomei to sit on the sofa. He still remembered that Li Xiaomei had just had a miscarriage and injured her body.

He glared at Du Liya and said, "I will help Xiaomei when she is in trouble. It's not easy for her to be an orphan and a widow, and you didn't see what we were doing. Why is it so bloody?"

"But, but what time is it now, you two are alone, and you really haven't done anything?!" Du Liya was trembling with anger, her head was buzzing, and she was very confused.

On the one hand, she neither believes nor wants her husband to cheat.

But on the other hand, how do you explain the scene in front of you?