511-520

Chapter 511 Does she have a boyfriend?

"Oh, I'm looking at my boyfriend."

"..."

Xu Zhengyang suddenly smiled bitterly, he was really talking about this question, but he couldn't hold back, he turned his head to look, just saw that Shen Yi had ended the 'gaze' with Shen Feng, turned his head, and the result was The two of them looked at each other.

Shen Yi: "..."

Xu Zhengyang: "..."

Of course, Shen Yi's eyes quickly moved away from Xu Zhengyang's side, and then looked at Qin Jiu, who smiled slightly at Shen Yi.

He was originally a very beautiful and bright person, but with such a smile, Shen Yi felt that all the depression in his heart dissipated in an instant.

How about you, Xu Zhengyang, and how about you, Shen Feng, isn't he the only one who she smiles at!

If it weren't for the fear of being too cynical, Shen Yi would have wanted to blow Qin Jiu a kiss!

Qin Jiu was really worried about what he would do, so she stopped looking at this person. Xu Zhengyang, who was beside him, said in a low voice, "The relationship between the two of you is really good."

This is also the reason why he has no chance to intervene at all.

Qin Jiu nodded with a smile, "Well, our relationship is deeper than anyone can imagine."

After all, the two of them have been fettered for two lifetimes. Qin Jiu feels that between himself and Shen Yi, it is no longer simple love or not love. The two have the same regrets in the previous life, the common secret of rebirth in this life, and the common desire. A life-changing desire.

They will cherish everything now.

Xu Zhengyang didn't know so much, he just smiled wryly again, feeling that he was abusing himself.

However, knowing that Qin Jiu was very happy, he felt a little relieved in my heart.

I hope that Shen Yi is always hello, and I hope that you are always happy.

Otherwise, I will definitely not be so reconciled, just watching you quietly in a quiet corner.

The audience was lively and lively, but the debate on the stage was very intense.

Although this is the home field of Beicheng University of Technology, every student in the school team of Beicheng University is very sharp and will not give in an inch, especially Qin Jiu. Although she is only a freshman, her performance is the most dazzling.

Plus she's really pretty...

Shen Yi sat there happily, if he could hold a sign, he was afraid that he would tell the world that the most beautiful and best performing girl on the stage was my wife!

And Shen Yi also saw the other side of Qin Jiu. SHe was young, vigorous and energetic. When debating, she was scheming, and with a few words, her opponent was speechless.

He also felt a little guilty.

In my previous life, I was like a gray dust, burying the dazzling Jiu deep in the ground.

"Hey, I see the three debates at Beicheng University, it's a bit familiar."

"Ah, isn't she the model in the Jiuyi advertisement? I even bought the clothes she was wearing at the time!"

"I didn't expect that she was actually a student of Beicheng University!"

Beicheng University of Technology prefers science and engineering, but Beicheng University is excellent in liberal arts and sciences, so to a certain extent, Beicheng University is much more difficult than BIT.