681-690

Chapter 681 Moral Kidnapping

Mrs. Shen felt a burning face on her face, and she said with tears in her eyes, "Xiaoyi, if you want to blame what happened before, you can blame your father, blame Li Xiaomei, don't take your anger on me. I'm so old. , do you have the heart to watch me not having enough to eat and no place to live? Aren't you worried about others rubbing your spine?"

Shen Xiaoya also added next to it: "That's right, Xiaoyi, no matter what, we are all relatives. You are still the big boss now, and you are too ruthless. This makes no sense, right? Besides, there are so many houses in your house, and the courtyard is also empty. , just give it to us."

Shen Yi laughed angrily. It was a set of courtyard houses. It cost hundreds of thousands of yuan and would be worth hundreds of millions in the future.

Give it to you?

Shen Yi said: "Besides the courtyard, what else do you want?"

Shen Xiaoya and the old lady Shen looked at each other, thinking that Shen Yi's thoughts had loosened.

She immediately said, "Give me a job. I want to be a manager in a clothing company, but I can't, even a deputy manager."

The old lady Shen next to her still didn't forget to benefit her second son, "Xiaoyi, you can't forget your second uncle, he doesn't have a job now, and his wife has also run away. Isn't your electronics company quite profitable? He's got a manager or something. He's pathetic, he's all alone, all alone."

Shen Yi smiled and asked, "What else?"

The old lady Shen thought for a while, thinking about the fat grandson in the bedroom, she lowered her voice and said: "Xiaoyi is not what I said about you, what the grandson said, it is the seed of our Shen family, you are not You know, that daughter-in-law of yours is stingy, even if I hug it! I think the people of the old Qin family are like vampires, and they make money from you, right? When I turn back and move into the courtyard, you will Bring the eldest grandson to me, and I will raise it for you! The eldest grandson of our old Shen family can't be raised by others! Don't spoil it for me!"

Shen Yi asked, "Are you raising it alone?"

"I'm so old, I definitely can't, you go back and hire two people, the one who took care of Xiaofeng's child before is from my hometown, let her take care of the child, and then we will definitely take good care of our great grandson. of!"

Looking at the two relatives in front of him, Shen Yi said calmly, "I have to keep that courtyard for my daughter, and I will use it as her dowry in the future."

"Also, don't even think about the deputy managers of the clothing company and the electronics company. You are just ordinary employees. You are not competent."

"Finally, I forgot to tell you that my son's name is Qin Zijin, and he has nothing to do with you guys!"

Looking at the two people who were struck by lightning in front of him, Shen Yi looked calm.

For their blood relatives who are so far-reaching, they really can't give them too much face.

You treat them well and they will take it for granted.

Only when you speak your mind completely will they stop pestering them.

Although it seems a little cold, Shen Yi must be responsible for his family.

He still remembered how his grandmother, aunt and second uncle did the same things as vampires in his previous life.

They have reached the point where they only know how to cry miserably, but they don't think they are doing anything wrong.