271-280

Chapter 271 It's so stupid

As a junior, Qin Jiu also knew that what she said just now was actually a bit rushed.

But she has no choice. In the future, their family will go to the provincial capital to do business, and the days will definitely become more and more prosperous, but if the uncle says something in her father's ear from time to time, he may not affect his father's judgment. .

At that time, Dad must have a lot of money in his hand. If he was persuaded, he would send money back to his hometown, and Mom would be angry.

In fact, it is the ugly words in the front.

However, Qin Jiu remembered that the uncle in his last life actually divorced later. The specific reason is unknown, because Qin Jiu had already left Ping'an Town at that time.

Now, although the eldest aunt Sun Li is very fierce towards the uncle, the relationship between the three of them is still very good. Qin Jiu can't say anything at this time.

But Qin Jiu didn't expect that the uncle completely stopped thinking about it and stopped talking about it. As a result, the old uncle and aunt came to the door with such a big face.

Along with them, there was also a man with sharp eyes, Feng Dayong, who was Feng Fang's younger brother who couldn't support the wall.

When the three of them came, Qin Jiu's family was still packing and packing. Not only did he pack things, but Su Yun also took his daughter with him carefully and cleaned the house. Every place was wiped clean. The house was cleaned up by them and it was newer than when they first moved in.

Moreover, the things that originally belonged to the landlord were as small as a needle, and Qin Jiu's family hadn't touched it.

Before Qin Jiu didn't understand why the auntie's younger brother insisted on coming to live in this house, but when she saw the man's greedy appearance and his habit of petty thieves, she immediately understood.

Emotionally, he thought that if he lived in this house, he could sell the valuable things in this house?

It's so stupid!

When Feng Lan came in, he changed his face and began to cry miserably there.

"Second brother and second sister-in-law, what happened before was that the third child and I were ignorant, so I won't compensate you here."

Su Yun sneered, "Feng Lan, if I remember correctly, we are about the same age. You are so old, and you are not sensible. When are you going to be sensible? When will you enter the coffin?"

Feng Lan was originally a gunfighter, but this time she bowed her head for the sake of his younger brother. As soon as she heard Su Yun say this, she was about to explode in an instant.

However, Qin Jiqun immediately stretched out his hand to hold her down, winked at her, and Feng Dayong over there immediately came over, grabbed his sister Feng Lan, and said to Su Yun with a smile, "Good second sister-in-law, please don't. I'm so angry with my sister, I'm so angry, it's not worth it."

This man was wretched and his eyes were slanted. While talking to Su Yun, his eyes were wandering in the yard.

Before Qin Jiu came out, she whispered to Xiao Shi, "Xiao Shi, go back to the upstairs room and don't come down."

Xiao Shi was also a little afraid of the scary-looking man in the yard, so he turned around very obediently and went back to the house.

At this time, Qin Jiu walked out slowly.

She was born beautiful, and she had a good meal and things went well for the past year. She was a little thin before, but now a big girl of eighteen or nineteen is really the most beautiful and attractive time.