141-150

Chapter 141 Beautiful Sweater

"Oh, it's the sweater that my mother made for you, as well as the scarf and gloves. Come and try it." As she said, she took out the thing and shook it off, intending to give it to Shen Yi to try.

Qin Jie's tone was natural, and he didn't feel that there was anything wrong with it.

However, Shen Yi was in a trance.

He remembered that in that year, not long after they got married, Qin Jiu actually wanted to work hard to live a good life with him, so she went to learn how to tie a sweater.

His fingers were all punctured by needles, and then he made a sweater, and the appearance of that sweater was very unflattering.

But even if it is a very beautiful sweater, Shen Yi will not like it.

At that time, the sweater was ready, Qin Gu happily took out the sweater and told Shen Yi to try it on. Shen Yi sneered and said something so bad, whoever likes to wear it should wear it!

The light in Qin Jiu's eyes dimmed little by little.

Shen Yi wanted to curse the old self very much. He bit the corner of his lip, resisted not saying "I'm sorry", and obediently allowed Qin Jiu to put the sweater on his body.

And Qin Jiu also inexplicably remembered the scene in her previous life, her hand paused for a while, and then he put the sweater into Shen Yi's hand, "You, try it yourself."

She also took a half step back, her eyes dodging a little.

Shen Yi frowned to look at her, while Qin Jiu immediately turned around and went to talk to Grandpa Du. He didn't say much, just silently took off his jacket and put the sweater directly on.

This sweater is very warm, and it also fits very well. The stitches are tight, but for some reason, Shen Yi misses the ugly-looking sweater that Qin Jiu personally knitted for him back then.

Qin Jiu remembered the ridiculous self in his previous life, and even gave Shen Yi a sweater, and was disgusted to death by the other party, and felt that she was too stupid.

She didn't want to stay here any longer, so she said, "Grandpa Du, I'm going back to read, let's go first."

Shen Yi's sweater was only half on, he was about to say something, he struggled a few times, and when he showed his head, he only saw Qin Jiu's back.

Shen Yi sighed lightly.

Why does it always feel that she is deliberately avoiding herself?

After Qin Jiu returned home, she breathed a sigh of relief when Su Yun asked her, "Is the sweater Xiaoyi the right size?"

How could Qin Jiu know if it was suitable or not, she said casually: "It's very suitable, Mom, you are too good, by the way, if it's all right, I'll go upstairs to read."

"It's alright, but don't be too tired. It's enough for mom to know that you are serious and hard-working."

Su Yun once also hoped that her daughter could be admitted to a good university, that she could be proud of herself, and that she could have a good job and earn more money in the future.

But after more than a year of events, she realized that money must be earned, but the premise is that the family must be with He Meimei.

Like before, she and men worked tirelessly outside to earn money. She thought that with money, she would have a good life, but the child suffered in her hometown, and her in-laws were too partial.

After all the hard work, what are you going to do?

It's not as good as now, the family works hard together, and they can still be together, no matter how many difficulties, Su Yun is not afraid.