91-100

Chapter 91 Is she interested in your money?

The Shen family has a deep background, and Shen Zhengfeng went to sea to do business in the early years. He was bold, smart, and caught up with the good times, so he quickly became the richest man in the provincial capital.

He doesn't smell like copper like other businessmen, on the contrary, he is very refined, just like a university teacher.

Qin Jiu had a good impression of this father-in-law before, but after she had known him for a long time, she felt that this Shen Zhengfeng was actually very serious.

He can look down on his wife Du Liya, thinking that the other party is ignorant and has a bad temper, but he can also be very gentle to Du Liya.

Typical two-faced.

Such a man with different appearances is really scary. In Qin Jiu's opinion, since he doesn't like Du Liya, why should he be bound to Du Liya for a lifetime?

Only later did Qin Jiu hear from other places that the Du family had given the start-up capital for Shen Zhengfeng's business trip to the sea.

In the early days, many interpersonal relationships were used, and it was the Du family who made connections...

It's not clear what's going on here. In short, in Qin Jiu's opinion, Du Liya and Shen Zhengfeng, the couple, have no feelings after the relationship, but they are just torturing each other.

Just like she and Shen Yi in her previous life.

"Xiaoyi, school is over? Is this your classmate?"

Shen Zhengfeng's voice interrupted Qin Jiu's thoughts. She was about to say hello to uncle, but Shen Yi, who was beside her, spoke first.

"Is it about you?"

Shen Yi was angry.

Qin Jiu turned his head to look at him, knowing that this person usually has no superfluous expressions on his face, and he has a straight face most of the time, but at this time, he not only has a straight face, but his eyes are also very cold.

This is the first time Qin Jiu has seen Shen Yi like this since she was reborn. It seems that Shen Yi really hates his father.

But Qin Jiu remembered that at this time in his last life, Shen Yi should have a good relationship with his father, but not with his mother.

But she didn't want to go into the muddy waters of the Shen family, so she said, "Shen Yi, I'll go first, see you uncle."

Open the door next door, Qin Jiu pushes the cart in, then slams the door and locks the door.

Here, the eyes of the Shen family's father and son are taken back from the door next door together. Shen Zhengfeng is not surprised by his son's appearance at all, and his tone is still gentle: "Are you in love?"

Shen Yi glanced at him lightly, did not speak, and pushed the cart directly into the house.

He didn't understand at first why Shen Zhengfeng, who was busy making money and doing business, came, and then saw his mother in the living room, and he understood a little bit.

However, Shen Zhengfeng walked over quickly and said, "Xiaoyi, Dad doesn't object to your dating, but you have to make sure first, what does the other party like about you? Is he interested in your money?"

"I'd rather she look at my money." Shen Yi said coolly, slung his schoolbag behind his back, and walked in.

Shen Zhengfeng pondered for a while before he understood.