631-640

Chapter 631 The Son Says I Don't Hate You

After this incident, Feng Lan should have also suffered a huge blow.

Especially that man, who died right in front of her eyes.

Also, before Xiaotao went to prison, he said to Feng Lan, Mom, I don't hate you.

Feng Lan burst into tears at that time.

The son has become where he is today, and the two of them have a great responsibility. The most important thing is that if Feng Lan hadn't brought his son to that Wang Dagang at the beginning, nothing would have happened later.

In the final analysis, Feng Lan has the greatest responsibility.

If her son said she hated her, Feng Lan might feel better. She could even scold her son for being a jerk. How could she hate her mother.

As a result, my son said I don't hate you.

Feng Lan felt even more uncomfortable.

In fact, when Xiaotao's verdict came down, Feng Lan was thinking of remarrying Qin Jiqun. It was only after she married Wang Dagang that she knew what fairy life she lived in the Qin family before.

Although they are in this situation now, the rest of the Qin family are doing well, and they will not watch Qin Jiqun suffer and suffer.

The old man is gone, but isn't the old lady still there?

So Feng Lan mentioned remarriage with Qin Jiqun at that time, but Qin Jiqun told her that I was looking for work on the construction site, moving bricks every day, and I had to live there. If you want to remarry me, we will get the certificate first, and then you Go back to the old house in Sanjiazi Village and wait for me.

Several houses have been sold before, and the money has been tossed out, leaving the most dilapidated old house where Mr. Qin and Mrs. Qin lived.

Feng Lan gritted her teeth, turned around and left.

In that case, she might as well marry another person, at least her husband will be by her side.

But this time, she will find an honest man to marry, and will not think about anything else.

Qin Jiqun was not surprised by her choice at all, and Feng Lan also spent a lot of money on the Qin family at the beginning, and he did his best to her.

Next, he planned to work and save money while waiting for his son to come out.

He has calculated that although the old house in his hometown is not valuable, it can still sell for some money. And some of the money that he had hidden before, and the money he earned from part-time work, added together, it must be enough for Xiaotao to marry a daughter-in-law after he comes out.

**

During the Mid-Autumn Festival, everyone had a lively meal. The whole family hadn't been so lively for many years.

Qin Xiaolan also said, "My mother said that if we can live here, she and my dad will come to Beicheng during the Chinese New Year this year, and we will celebrate the New Year together!"

Su Yun smiled next to him and said, "I'm sure I can live there, let them come here earlier, so as not to buy tickets at the end of the year, and there will be too many people."

Qin Na also said: "That's right, our whole family is together, it's so lively and lively."

Qin Xiaolan: "I'm going to call my parents and tell me about it!"

The others smiled and shook their heads. There are still several months before the Chinese New Year.

A group of people were lively and lively together, and from time to time, Mr. Du told Shen Yi about the recent situation. Shen Yi answered honestly and followed Qin Jiu in his eyes.