541-550

Chapter 541 Congratulations

Qin Jie smiled lightly, "Let's see, but congratulations."

"thanks."

The two finally staggered away, Qin Jiu didn't change his face, thinking about the afternoon class, but Lin Nian looked at her back, but the corners of his mouth raised smugly.

Lin Nian's pride was actually expected by Qin Jiu, but she sincerely wished the two of them to be together.

Sun Lili, although he is not very good, but he is not bad, don't let Shen Feng huohuo, he will be sad for a while, but isn't he a man, after a long time, he will gradually forget.

Qin Jiu thought so, but when she returned to school, she heard that Sun Lili was going to commit suicide and was sent to the school hospital by a girl who was close to her.

It didn't work out, but the wrist was also torn.

Qin Jiu walked head-on with the group of people. Sun Lili looked at Qin Jiu, and she was so aggrieved that tears fell down her face. She pushed the crowd away, walked to Qin Jiu, and begged: "Qin Jiao, you have a good relationship with A Feng, you can go. Talk to him and beg him, okay?"

Qin Jie asked calmly, "please ask him what?"

"Please don't break up with me...I don't want to leave him..."

The wound on the wrist had not been bandaged, and it was bleeding all the time. A classmate next to him gave Qin Jiu a wink and persuaded him to go to the infirmary to bandage the wound.

With this matter on the table, although Qin Jiao and Sun Lili were not too hypocritical, she couldn't look at this person like this, so she had to nod and coax him to the infirmary first.

After the school doctor put the disinfection and bandages on, Sun Lili sat there, crying silently and being wronged silently.

Seeing her like this, Qin Jiu sighed lightly, "Sun Lili, are you arrogant, do you deserve to be like this for a man? You have been together for more than a year, don't tell me that your relationship is so deep that the sea is dead."

Maybe because Qin Jiu is familiar with Shen Feng, Sun Lili is more willing to talk to her now.

She cried and said, "but he is good, I love him so much."

"Where is he good?"

Sun Lili paused, tried her best to recall, and finally said, "He is handsome, smart, good at studying, good in character, and his family is in good condition..."

"He looks handsome? Just like he looks, do you think he is very handsome?"

Sun Lili paused for a while, and finally said speechlessly: "Of course, he is not as handsome as your boyfriend, but the other advantages are true!"

Qin Jiu continued: "If he is smart and studies well, he won't even fail the Beicheng University entrance exam, right?"

Sun Lili was speechless again.

Qin Jiu didn't wait for her to reluctantly find a reason, but continued: "Good character? Haha, I haven't discovered this since I was his classmate in high school. If the real person's character is good, he won't let his first love girlfriend have a miscarriage. On the same day, he went to take the college entrance examination with a blank face. If he has a good character, he will not be living with Lin Nian when he is dating you. "

"As for the family background? You don't know, right? Shen Feng's mother is a junior, and she successfully squeezed out the original wife, oh, it's my partner Shen Yi's biological mother, and then became this Mrs. Shen."