231-240

Chapter 231 Sister, I was bitter before, but I am happy now

Looking at the caring and caring little sister, Qin Jiong's heart softened. She shook her head and said, "Sister, where can I let you do laundry? Go and play. Sister washes it herself."

"You always wash my clothes. I'm old now. Besides, I used to wash my grandmother's clothes when I was in my hometown." Xiaoshi lowered his voice when he mentioned that he was in his hometown.

Because at that time she was younger than now, only seven or eight years old. Not only did she wash clothes for her grandmother, but she actually washed clothes for her uncle's family of three...

After Qin Jiu heard this, she felt a little sad.

"Xiao Shi, you are suffering."

How much suffering did she suffer from such a cute little sister? And Xiao Shi has gone through so many hardships in her past life.

Later, she was kidnapped by traffickers...

When Xiao Shi saw the sadness in Qin Jiu's eyes, she raised her head and said with a smile, "Sister, I was suffering before, but now I am happy. You don't know, I wake up every day and think I am dreaming. Don't worry. Eat, don't worry about drinking, I can see you and my parents every day when I open my eyes, and I can go to school and meet so many friends, I'm going to die of happiness. Oh, by the way, my class Xiaohong used to be in the same village as us. , When she transferred over, she told me that Xiaotao took the exam at the end of last semester, and only got 8 points in two courses. The old aunt was not ashamed and proud. Everyone said 8 is good, yes, but many people They all laugh at her. Sister, I will definitely be better than Xiaotao in the future!"

Looking at his younger sister's bright eyes, Qin Jiu gently touched her soft hair, "Of course our little Shi will be much more promising than him! People are doing it, and the sky is watching. How will their life in the future be? They caused it by themselves. And our family will definitely be happier in the future."

"Um!"

In the end, Qin Jiu still didn't touch his sister, and Xiaoshi washed his clothes.

The thunder didn't stop.

Qin Jiu went to help her mother carry some things upstairs together.

When he was all done, when he went to bed at night, Xiao Shi didn't sleep well, so he leaned on Qin Jiu's side.

Qin Jiu didn't enter the space, and stayed with Xiao Shi until she fell asleep safely.

Qin Jie had a little insomnia. She kept thinking that when Shen Yi rode her to the house, she couldn't see his expression, she could only stick to his back and listen to his heartbeat.

It is estimated that it is because they are too close now. After college, she won't have to get along like this day and night, and she won't be thinking wildly.

Well, it must be so.

Shen Yi, who was separated by a wall, did not feel sleepy at all listening to the sound of wind and rain.

He stared at the wall, wondering if Qin Jiao was asleep, thinking about Qin Jiao.

Shen Yi thought for a while, what should Qin Jiu do if he still remembered the events of his previous life.

After a while, the feeling of Qin Jiong holding his waist in one hand when the two of them went home just now appeared in his mind.

At that time, Shen Yi's heartbeat was so fast that it almost jumped out of his throat. He actually didn't expect that he was obviously a person who had been reborn again, how could he still be like a hairy boy?