11-20

Chapter 11 Guard Your Sister Well In This Life

Qin Jiu knew that his own grandfather was not a bad person, but he was very patriarchal and rigid.

However, she has achieved the goal of preemptive strike, and successfully blocked the old aunt, and did not break up with the old man, anyway, it is not clear.

Qin Jiu helped his sister up and said, "Forget it, just treat me as making trouble. Xiao Shi, let's go back to the house."

Here Feng Lan also hurriedly dragged her son away. Although she was quite aggressive, she was a little afraid of this father-in-law.

"My sister pushed me!" Xiaotao then remembered that he was going to sue me.

Feng Lan felt bored, she looked back at the old man sitting at the door, and patted her son's head depressedly, "You can't keep up with the hot shit!"

At this time, it's definitely not possible to go back and deal with the trouble of Qin Jiu's dead girl.

Feng Lan was indignant.

On the other hand, Qin Ji took his sister into the house, and took a large bag of calcium milk biscuits from the travel bag, as well as a pack of five hawthorn slices and a box of large rolls.

Qin Shi's eyes were straight when he saw these, because she cried just now, so she still has a small face.

Qin Jiong felt distressed about what happened to his sister in the past life, and vowed to protect her well in this life.

She took a towel and handed it to her sister to wipe her face, "What are you looking at, doesn't Xiao Shi like to eat these things?"

"Sister, are these all for me?"

"Of course. It's all for us Xiaoshi, not Xiaotao!" Qin Jiu knew how badly his sister was bullied, and adults favored Xiaotao, so the arrogant child was even more reckless.

When he was a child, Xiaotao pushed Xiaoshi into the river, but luckily the river was not deep.

As a result, after the incident, the old aunt said something lightly, and she revealed it anyway if she was okay.

Does love really have to wait for something to happen?

Just because of this incident, Qin Ji's mother Su Yun was so angry that she cried.

Although Xiao Shi was very happy, she carefully opened the package of calcium milk biscuits, and held the first one to Qin Jiong's mouth: "Sister eat."

Qin Ji took the biscuit and took a bite. Qin Shi then picked up the second one and ate it, like a little hamster, so cute that it made people feel distressed.

Qin Shi was too thin and small, also because of malnutrition.

The Qin family is not short of food, but Mr. Qin and Mrs. Qin usually eat clear soup with little water, and Xiao Shi eats with them.

On the contrary, the old uncle's family of three in the front yard has meat every day, and the food is good, and the family of three eats well.

Qin Shi could only smell the smell of the front yard eagerly, and then drank porridge and pickles.

Qin Jie reached out and touched his sister's hair and said, "Xiao Shi, do you want to go to school?"

"Think!" Qin Shi nodded vigorously, then lowered his head again, clutching half a biscuit tightly in his hand, "but the old aunt said that I have no money at home, so I should study later. She also said that girls don't have to go to school and can write about themselves. The name is enough, and when I look back, I will be married."