261-270

Chapter 261 Sister, are you going to marry brother Shen Yi in the future?

Ahem, although Qin Jiu also planned to make more money so that his parents and sisters could live a good life, he did not say that he would definitely not get married.

Emotional matters have failed too much in the last life, so Qin Jiong intends to follow the fate in this life.

She followed the fate, but she had to talk to her sister well, so that she would not develop a directional thinking at a young age.

Qin Jiu said: "Making a family is not in conflict with making money, but right now, studying hard with you is in conflict. You should study hard first, and then think about starting a family when you get older."

Xiao Shi listened to her elder sister the most at home. She blinked her eyes and asked curiously, "Sister, bigger, do you mean as big as you are now?"

Qin Jiu is now nineteen and graduated from high school. After thinking about it, she nodded and said, "Yes."

"Oh, that sister, do you want to marry brother Shen Yi?"

Gentiana:"......"

She was so stimulated by her sister's words tonight, but fortunately she wasn't drinking water, otherwise she would have sprayed.

Qin Qiao said helplessly: "Who told you this?"

Xiao Shi is still young, he must not know these words, so who actually said these words?

Xiao Shi said: "My parents, my aunt, they all said it. They said that you are a good match for Brother Shen Yi, I also feel that Brother Shen Yi is very good, and Grandpa Du and Aunt Du are also good, sister, If you want to get married in the future, you can consider Brother Shen Yi."

Qin Jiu sighed, reached out and touched the top of his sister's soft hair, "Emotional matters are very complicated, you can't just because his family is good, you will know when you grow up."

"Oh, I see. It must be Brother Shen Yi who will affect your studies. No matter who my sister chooses in the future, I will support my sister!"

Qin Jiu didn't explain, but smiled lightly.

Although she is not sure whether she will get married in the future, she is sure that the object of marriage will definitely not be Shen Yi.

In the last life, the two of them fought so hard that they both ended up getting divorced. In this life, being able to start over and be friends is already the biggest improvement in this relationship.

As for Shen Yi's rebirth, Shen Yi said that he liked her, but Qin Jiu refused to think about it.

As long as Shen Yi can continue to maintain such a simple friendship between the two, Qin Jiu will not let the other side be too embarrassed, no matter what, it is also in the face of Grandpa Du and Auntie Du.

At this moment, the window was knocked twice. As soon as Qin Ji turned his head, he saw Shen Yi sitting on the balcony of her house, and said, "Qiaojiu, I had an object in your space last time, I can Go in and look for it?"

Qin Jiu lowered his eyes and said softly, "Okay."

Xiao Shi sent sentry for them outside, after all, he couldn't stay at home alone, and then Qin Jiu took Shen Yi into the space.

After entering the space, Qin Jiu wanted to ask Shen Yi what he had lost, so she could help him find it, so Shen Yi turned around and took out a small box from his pocket.

"Jiu, my mother brought it back from abroad, do you like it?"

"Auntie has given me a lot of gifts."

"This one is different."