471-480

Chapter 471 Are you going to be a star?

Everyone was busy. When Qin Jiu heard that the batch of clothes that Donghong had rushed before the New Year, it was difficult to sell at a reduced price, and it was time for them to start school.

The university has just started, and there are not many things to do. After reporting on the course selection, I will follow the steps every day.

Because the house in Qiangwei Community was going to be renovated, and the new hotel was going to be renovated, Qin Jiu went to these two places except for classes.

If Shen Yi is free, he has to go to the garment factory.

Jiuyi's new model fought very well, so now the factory still has to work. At the same time, Qin Jiu decided to go to the south with Shen Yi to attend the clothing festival, and began to think about the summer style.

But because the commercials that Qin Jiao participated in the shooting were broadcast during the Spring Festival, so when the school started, Qin Jiao was walking on the road, and people greeted her.

Her classmate, Han Juan, has a very cheerful personality and is more familiar with Qin Jiu. She asked directly, "Qin Jiu, are you planning to become a star?"

At this time, everyone started to buy tapes and collect star films. Some boys would put posters of those female stars on the wall next to the bed.

Being a star, the old people still don't like the concept of being a star, but young people are more receptive to new things.

So when Han Juan saw Qin Jiu on TV, she excitedly said to her family, "This is my classmate!"

In their family, the children were very excited, but the old people said that if you don't study hard, you can become a big star.

When Han Juan explained to them, Qin Jiu was the provincial champion in the college entrance examination, and now he is very good in various subjects in the university, and his grades are very good.

Then someone said, is it because of poor family conditions that she went to shoot an advertisement?

Han Juan shook her head. No, the Qin family's conditions are very good. They also have a clothing factory. Oh, the clothes of this brand belong to her family.

Relatives: "..."

Seeing the light in Han Juan's eyes, Qin Jiu said with a smile, "I'm very busy, and I don't have time to be an actor. The main reason for this commercial was that the actress had something to do, so I took it on a temporary basis."

"Oh, so that's how it is. But Jiuyi's clothes look so good, Qin Ji, I even took my cousins ​​to the mall, and each bought a set!"

Qin Jiu said with a smile, "you just like it. By the way, if you have any ideas or opinions, you can also tell me that we are preparing the summer money."

"It's only early March, are you ready for summer?"

After listening to the people around, they were also very impressed, and secretly decided that they must wear the summer style as soon as possible!

The word "popular" has begun to show up in this group of young people.

Some people are like the stars holding the moon, they envy and worship Qin Jiu and admire her.

But there are also people who are very tasty.

Not far away, a girl snorted coldly and said, "What does she have to be proud of? Isn't she beautiful and married to a rich man? I heard that the garment factory belongs to Shen Yi. "