121-130

Chapter 121 Please take me on a bike

"you are sick!"

"My family has antipyretics and anti-inflammatory drugs."

"..."

Shen Yi, who was sick, was very stubborn, but Qin Yun couldn't beat him, so he had to agree to the plan to go home first.

She originally thought that Mr. Du would definitely be able to convince Shen Yi to let him go to the clinic at that time.

Having a high fever is not a trivial matter. Qin Jiao has heard of having children before, and they are all in their teens. As a result, because of the high fever, they developed encephalitis.

No delay.

After Qin Jiu unlocked the car, he turned around and found Shen Yi standing in front of his car in a daze.

"What's wrong?"

"I look at the wheels of my car, and there seem to be four."

"..."

Qin Jiu found that she was really patient with Shen Yi in this life, and in her previous life, she would be able to put the wheel on Shen Yi's head!

My forehead is so hot that I can fry an egg, and I must be dizzy.

Qin Jie said helplessly: "Then you can't ride a bicycle in this situation!"

"Well, how about Qin Jiu, you can take me on a bike." Shen Yi raised his head, and the corners of his eyes were flushed because of the fever.

Originally, his appearance was very delicate, but after he fell ill, his whole person was very weak.

It's...it's very easy to soften your heart.

Qin Jie was a little irritable, gritted his teeth, Shen Yi owed her in his previous life, why is this guy still looking for trouble in this life!

However, she still can't refuse, she can't just throw people into the school carport!

Burned into encephalitis, what should Grandpa Du do?

Qin Jiu took a deep breath and said that he was just doing good deeds, but when the car was riding, Shen Yi's hand directly wrapped around Qin Ji's waist.

Qin Jie was so shocked that he almost lost his stability!

"Shen Yi, let go of your hand!"

"But...then I'll fall."

You have to fall to death!

Qin Jiu slandered that she shouldn't be soft-hearted for a while, but everything went smoothly during this time, almost making her forget the sufferings of her previous life.

Shen Yi was carrying two people's schoolbags and wrapped his arms around Qin Ji's waist. He was a little regretful because Qin Jiu's coat was a little thick.

This trick, I knew it was used in summer.

But even so, he rubbed Qin Jiu's coat with the tip of his nose.

don't ignore me...

Qin Jiu took almost two-thirds of the usual time to ride the car home. When she reached the door, she jumped out of the car very quickly and said in a bad tone, "Shen Yi, you're home!"

Shen Yi also got out of the car. He could feel the anger that Qin Jiu was pressing. If it wasn't for his illness, the other party would have thrown him away with the car.

He hummed heavily, "Qin Jiu, thank you."

"Go home and take your medicine now!"

"kindness."