281-290

Chapter 281 The more you don't care about the child, the more promising

The man smiled and said, "Your eldest girl has been admitted to a famous university, she is the champion!"

Old Mrs. Qin had never read a book, so how could she know what a famous university or a champion was. She returned home with a basket in a daze, and saw a group of people gathered at the door.

Everyone was beaming.

In comparison, the Qin family's faces are not so good-looking, can they be good-looking? After all, the second family was divided up by the old man. Before, the old man pretended to be dead and tricked the second family back, planning to let them take that The old house is given to the third child.

As a result, the second child's child was lost halfway, but fortunately, it was finally found.

The old man Qin couldn't hang his face. His unhappy child turned out to be promising now. Doesn't that prove that he has no vision?

The old man was not happy. When Mrs. Qin entered the door, he immediately locked the door from the inside.

The villagers at the door looked at each other in dismay.

"How do I feel that this old Qin family is not very happy?"

"Why, isn't this a good thing? This is the thing about the blue smoke on their old Qin family's ancestral grave! Why are you unhappy?"

There was still a person who was familiar with Su Yun before, she sneered and said, "Why, because of a guilty conscience. Before, the old man despised the second family the most, let alone the two girls from the second family. As a result, the girl was admitted to the famous brand. After college, I was slapped in the face."

Everyone looked at each other and couldn't help but sigh.

To say that every family is partial to their children, after all, there are quite a few children in every family these days, but it is quite rare for them to be partial to their old Qin family.

However, the more unwelcome it is, the more promising it is.

You say it's irritating or not.

After watching the lively event, some elderly people go home and reflect. There are so many children, who knows which one will be the best in the future, so it is better not to be too serious.

Here, old man Qin was squatting there and smoking a dry cigarette. Mrs. Qin didn't dare to make a sound, but Qin Jiqun came out of the room. He slept late last night, so he kept getting up to sleep while stretching his waist. , said curiously, "Hey, why are we locking the door so early today?"

Mrs. Qin was worried that he was going to open the door, and said quickly, "Ji Qun, are you hungry? Mother, will you cook some egg noodles?"

"I always eat egg noodles, okay, go and cook it, oh mother, remember to put two more eggs for me."

"to make."

Here, Mr. Qin suddenly said, "Third, your wife is going to the county town and won't come back?"

When he mentioned his wife Feng Lan, Qin Jiqun stammered, and he said vaguely, "her brother has something to do, so she stayed there to help, and it's fine at home anyway."

In fact, Qin Jiqun is still a little guilty. After all, Feng Lan and Feng Dayong are planning to steal his second brother's house!

But there has been no movement for so long, it is estimated that the sister and brother have given up.

As a result, at this moment, Mr. Qin suddenly said, "Qin Jiao from your second brother's family has been admitted to a famous university. You rush to the county town tomorrow and send an old hen and wild mushrooms, I remember. Qin Jiu, that girl likes to eat."