21-30

Chapter 21 The third year of high school, right?

Sun Miaohong was really happy today. Before her partner could speak, she said directly, "Since you're here, let's come together. It's just a meal, Leizi, don't you think?"

Su Lei smiled and said, "Wife is right! Then, you go shopping, and I'll ride the bike to pick up the two."

Sun Miaohong nodded with a smile, "I see."

The kindness was difficult to accept, so Su Yun had no choice but to nod.

Here, Qin Jiu and the others waited for a while, and then they waited for their second uncle, Su Lei. Su Lei invited them to eat at home, and then returned to the village. Qin Zhonghui had no choice but to respond embarrassedly.

In fact, the relationship between their family and Su Lei's family is not too close, mainly because they work outside all the year round, and they don't see each other several times throughout the year.

So when Qin Zhonghui faced this second uncle, he was a little embarrassed.

Su Lei works at the Education Bureau, and he is more active. He smiled and said, "Come on Xiaojiu, sit in the front and measure, and let your dad sit in the back."

"Row!"

In fact, that measure is not very comfortable to sit on, but in this era, it is quite good to have such a big bicycle with a permanent brand.

Su Lei said, "Zhong Hui, what did the doctor say after seeing his illness?"

"pretty good."

Qin Jiu said from the front, "The doctor said that my dad's hands need to be taken care of, otherwise he won't be able to cook in the future. Also, he has a stomach problem, so he just doesn't eat well."

Qin Zhonghui, who was sitting at the back, sighed, but didn't speak. Fortunately, no one saw his face now.

However, Su Lei said seriously: "Stomach problems can't be delayed, take good care of them. By the way, you have to take good care of your hands too, you and Xiaoyun are too tired to be adults, you know that you can work hard to make money, but Don't burn your body down because of this, because small loses big!"

"Um."

Su Lei couldn't say too much about his brother-in-law. He turned his head and asked Qin Jiao about his studies.

"Xiaojie, it's the third year of high school, right? You have to work hard and get admitted to university!"

Sitting on the beam, the breeze lifted Qin Jiong's bangs slightly. She squinted her eyes and smiled confidently: "No problem."

She originally studied well, but she was delayed by that incident, and she didn't even have a chance to take the college entrance examination.

But this time, she will not miss this great opportunity.

After all, for children from poor families, the college entrance examination may be the fairest of all opportunities to change their fate.

Thousands of troops roared past, and only those who walked firmly would cross the single-plank bridge.

Here, when Su Yun accompanied Sun Miaohong to buy vegetables, she secretly spent money to buy two catties of mutton. Although it was expensive, she was embarrassed to let her second sister-in-law spend all the money.

Sun Miaohong declined for a while, and then accepted it. Looking at Xiao Shi, who was timid and didn't speak much, Sun Miaohong said, "You are right to let Xiao Shi come to the county to study, this child, I remember seeing him the year before last. At the time, he was quite lively, but now it's sloppy, and now he came in and called me a second aunt, and then there was no movement at all."