731-740

Chapter 731 Going to meet old friends for a while

"It's okay, no one else will come in, why, that old guy tossed you last night?"

Su Zeyuan said distressedly, "When we are completely strong, make a lot of money, and get our revenge, let's go abroad together, go to Ruicheng, and stay away from everything, do you think?"

"it is good!"

The two hugged.

The sound of firecrackers, gongs and drums was extremely noisy outside.

Even Jiuyi Company could hear it.

Or maybe, this is Jin Yi's intention.

Shen Yi walked into the office with a sullen face, he said, "Jiujiu, they are like this now, they are fighting against us openly, I think they must be Lu Jiu'an and Lin Nian. Both of them have undergone plastic surgery. Jiu An looks more like a gentle scum, looking at people like a snake staring at people, and then Lin Nian's chin is so pointed that she can stab people to death, and the bridge of her nose is so high that he is worried that she will be able to snort her nose when she sneezes. crooked."

Qin Jiu was amused by his words.

"After what you described, I'm all interested and want to see what they look like."

Seeing Qin Jiao get up and take his coat, Shen Yi was taken aback for a moment, "Qin Jiu, are you really going?"

"Yeah, they opened the company next door to us and poached our employees. How can we say that they opened today, we have to go to congratulate them, Shen Yi, do you think we should bring some gifts?"

"Are you going to bring them gifts?"

"Yes." Qin Weiwei smiled, with a proud smile.

"We are old classmates, old friends. The other party died and came back to life. Whatever happens, we have to go and see them."

Twenty minutes later, someone knocked on the door of the boss Su Zeyuan's office, and the two people inside quickly sorted their clothes.

After a while, Su Zeyuan said hoarsely, "Come in."

That was Assistant Li, Su Zeyuan's confidant, who knew the boss's secret somewhat.

So he didn't look sideways, didn't even look at Su Yuxi who was doing makeup next to him, but said solemnly, "Boss, there is someone from Jiuyi next door, saying it's to celebrate our opening."

If it wasn't something very important, Assistant Li wouldn't bother to bother him at this time.

Su Zeyuan and Su Yuxi over there looked at each other, both of them were stunned for a moment, and the next moment was like a great enemy.

Su Zeyuan asked, "Who is here?"

"Jiuyi's boss, Qin Jiu. And her husband, Shen Yi."

Su Zeyuan's face changed suddenly, while Su Yuxi next to him sneered, "Yo, I can't hold my breath, I came to ask the teacher so quickly. Brother, let's go meet them."

Coincidentally, she misses Qin Jiu very much.

Su Zeyuan also flashed a dark light in his eyes, nodded, and the two went to get their coats and put them on.

Then Assistant Li thought about it, coughed and said, "Besides their husband and wife, there are others."

"Others, we don't care."

Su Zeyuan and Su Yuxi walked out with their heads held high, as if they were already the winners.

As soon as she came out and walked outside, she was caught by a flashlight. Because Su Yuxi had been in the entertainment industry for a while, she subconsciously started to manage expressions in front of the camera.