531-540

Chapter 531 Sometimes angry, sometimes pitiful

Well now, all three houses can be left to the third child in the future.

The village chief was surprised, he stared at him for a long time, "Brother, you, how are you..."

Mr. Qin's lungs were uncomfortable, he coughed violently, and finally said with plausibility, "Am I at fault? Who made these brothers know that after leaving a room for our old Qin family, they gave birth to girls' movies, what's the use? It has to be the third child, who gave birth to a grandson for me!"

The village chief actually likes his grandson more than his granddaughter, but he is not so bewildered by Mr. Qin.

He finally had no choice but to walk away with a sigh.

I thought to myself, the brothers are right to do this, this old man is really not worthy of filial piety!

Here Qin Jiu accompanied his mother Su Yun and sister Xiao Shi to his grandmother's house.

The Su family has a large population, so there are so many people, and there are more messes.

Moreover, the old lady Su also likes her son more, but she is not very strict with her daughter.

The daughter has not come back for a long time, and now the family of four is back, of course they are also happy.

The most important thing is that my daughter is prosperous, and her life is getting better and better. Isn't this a good thing?

The eldest brother Su Feng has a family of five, and the younger brother has a family of three. In addition to the sister who married out of town, the second brother Su Lei, who happened to be in the county seat, has a family of four.

A large group of people, to also lively and lively.

Qin Jiu helped her mother to distribute all the gifts. Although there were quite a lot of people, they also bought a lot.

Even the children were given special snacks and candies bought in Beicheng.

Su Lei's wife, Sun Miaohong, was wearing a woolen scarf. She smiled and said, "Hey, Xiaoyun, you can do it later. When my daughter-in-law is admitted to the university in Beicheng, you can take care of it more. what."

"I am very sure of that."

"Also, your little Jiu is really prosperous. Looking at Xiao Shi, she is getting more and more beautiful. Xiaoyun, you can enjoy happiness in the future."

Everyone got gifts, of course they were all happy, and Su Yun also smiled brightly.

Although their family has a large population and usually doesn't move much, it's not bad to be able to get together like this now.

In the evening, Qin Zhonghui also arrived, just in time for dinner. He said that something was delayed, so he took the initiative to fine a glass of wine, and the Su family didn't say anything.

When it was time to rest at night, Su Yun asked Qin Zhonghui how things were going.

"It's all done. I realized later that my dad just doesn't want to go to the doctor. However, although he doesn't want to go to the doctor, he still hopes to get more money for the third child."

When Qin Zhonghui said these words, he was no longer so uncomfortable.

Because there is no expectation, it will be calm.

Su Yun nodded and held her husband's hand soothingly. Qin Zhonghui suddenly thought of something, and he said, "Xiaoyun, my elder brother told me that when I look back, if my mother can't make it through, let her go to his house and he will follow him and Big sister-in-law. I'm counting, and when that time comes, let's get some money too."