111-110

Chapter 111 It's All Right

However, Qin Jiu didn't worry too much about this matter. She and Shen Yi have less than a year left at the same table as classmates. During this year, they can form a temporary alliance of partners and work hard for the college entrance examination together.

Also, let's fight Lin Nian and Chen Feng together.

At this point, they are on the same front.

After the college entrance examination, they went their separate ways, and at that time, they didn't have to face Chen Feng and Lin Nian together.

After a while, Shen Yi came over, put down a new water glass, and left.

Qin Jiu first scalded Shen Yi's new water cup with hot water, and then began to bring him spiritual spring water from tomorrow.

Qin Na saw that the two children interacted frequently, but there were not many conversations. When Qin Jiu went upstairs to study, she asked Su Yun in a low voice, "Second sister-in-law, did Xiao Jiu and the boy in the neighbor communicate too closely? ?Cough, Xiao Jiu is eighteen after all, and I was married when I was eighteen."

Su Yun said without raising his head, "It's alright, Xiaojiu has a good idea."

"But she's still a child after all. She has no experience and doesn't know about men and women. Second sister-in-law, if you have time, you should educate her and don't let her suffer."

However, Su Yun said calmly: "Xiao Na, you don't know, that little girl is much more sensible than us, and I'm also assured of her, she's not the kind of child who messes with things. Don't say these things. Besides, Xiaojiu won't be happy to hear it."

"But, but I'm doing this for her too! She's not married yet, so she definitely doesn't understand."

Su Yun shook his head: "Xiao Na, you forgot, who was the first person in our family to support your divorce?"

Qin Na was suddenly stunned.

It's Xiaojiu.

At that time, she was too sad and uncomfortable, and she was helpless, so she came to ask the second brother and the second sister-in-law to help herself.

It was Xiaojiu who said at the time that there are only zero and countless times of domestic violence, and he will beat you once, no matter how much you apologize, there will be a second, a third, many, many times.

Qin Na recalled the days when she lived in her second brother's house, and she finally said with emotion: "Hey, I was wrong, and I treated Xiaojiu as a child. In fact, she looks at things in a much longer-term way than me. It seems that Reading is really useful, and after I graduate from night school, I'll see if I can learn anything!"

"That's good." Su Yun smiled and nodded.

She didn't want her sister-in-law to have any estrangement or conflict with her daughter.

Say it better than anything.

Qin Jiu didn't care about this little disturbance. When the night was quiet and his sister was asleep, Qin Jiu entered the space again.

The space became bigger, so Qin Jiu tidied it up well, and went to see the two little fish, and found that the little fish were very happy. I don't know if it was Qin Jiao's illusion, but the other party seemed to have gained weight. .

There was a foam cardboard box on the balcony with some soil in it, which Qin Ji brought in for experiments. She wondered if growing some vegetables here would taste better than the ones outside.

After doing this, Qin Ji sat down and started to study. When he opened the book, a piece of paper fell out of it.

That was the portrait Shen Yi painted for her.