321-330

Chapter 321 Why are you all so disappointed?

Although everyone is looking at herself, Qin Jiao is someone who has seen big scenes. She said calmly, "Don't get married first, we can definitely think of other ways to help you brother Shen Yi."

"Oh." Xiao Shi didn't quite understand, but was a little lost.

She likes Grandpa Du and Aunt Du very much, so she really wants brother Shen Yi to be her brother-in-law.

And Du Liya and Beidou looked even more disappointed than Shen Yi himself. In the eyes of the two of them looking at Shen Yi, they were too stupid and disappointing.

Shen Yi also said that he was suffering. He had already made an agreement with Qin Qi that no one should say anything about the rebirth, let alone the forced plot.

He could only go back to the yard in silence and start growing vegetables again.

Qin Zhonghui and Su Yun didn't know why, so they breathed a sigh of relief, but they also felt a little regretful in their hearts. Su Yun turned around and went to prepare lunch, while Qin Zhonghui walked into the yard, patted Shen Yi on the shoulder, and continued. grow vegetables.

Mr. Du, who was sitting under the porch, closed his eyes slightly.

Although it's quite disappointing, after all, he likes the child Xiaoji very much, but this is a major marriage matter, and it's right for people to be more cautious.

It's just a pity that I couldn't hear the child calling him grandpa.

After all, Grandpa and Grandpa Du are still a big difference.

The atmosphere at lunch was quite silent. Everyone ate quietly and then went back to their own rooms. Qin Jiu didn't expect that the fact that she did not agree to marry Shen Yi fakely would have a great impact on everyone?

The Du family was quite disappointed, so forget it, Qin Jiu could feel that Du Liya in this life liked her quite a bit.

Needless to say, Grandpa Du, she has had a good relationship with this old man in her two lifetimes.

But what happened to your parents?

Qin Ji went to the kitchen to help his mother pick vegetables, and whispered, "Mom, do you want Shen Yi to be your son-in-law?"

Su Yun was stunned, "No, you have to decide who will be your son-in-law."

"Then why are you and my dad a little disappointed?"

"It's not disappointing. We actually feel that Shen Yi's child is very good. Although the family has money, he is someone who can endure hardships and looks good. He is in a school with you, even if he doesn't have his father's. That factory will not be bad in the future."

In fact, Su Yun was not wrong in all aspects. If there was no such thing as rebirth, Qin Jiu would probably be tempted when he met Shen Yi in this life.

But the events of the previous life are like a thorn. Even if there is a forced plot, this person has always been bitten by a snake for ten years and is afraid of the rope. If there is a new life to choose from, why try the original one? How deep is the pit?

Qin Jie said while picking vegetables: "Mom, don't worry, I will either not be a partner in the future, and if I want to find someone, I will definitely find someone who is very good, and I will be very filial to you and my dad."

This Su Yun, she nodded, "My little scorpion is so good, the person I will find in the future will definitely not be bad!"

In this way, Qin Jiu's family settled down in Beicheng. Qin Zhonghui and Su Yun still went to visit the store near Beicheng University every day, and at the same time, they also helped to clean up the courtyard completely.