241-250

Chapter 241 includes not limited to men

Qin Jiu's fingertips became cold.

She was in a mess, but she still knew very rationally that finding Xiao Shi was the most important thing right now!

Therefore, when Shen Yi let her get on the motorcycle and put her arms around his waist, Qin Jiu didn't refuse, but was a little silent.

Shen Yi thought she was worried about her sister, so he comforted her and said, "Don't worry, the traffic is not developed now, and people must not have gone far. After calling the police, the train station and bus station will notify them, and people will definitely not be able to run from that place."

Qin Jiu lowered his eyes.

Yes, the transportation is not developed now, but it can be developed in the future. The speed of the plane flying in the sky, the big boat driving in the water, and the high-speed rail can reach three or four hundred kilometers per hour.

Because Shen Yi was also reborn, so he divorced his parents early in his life, left his mother after the scumbag, and started a new life early, so that he would not be tortured to death by this love like in his previous life.

Mr. Du also began to actively cooperate with the treatment, and even agreed to go back to Beicheng together.

And Shen Yi treats her... Qin Jiao subconsciously clenched Shen Yi's clothes. Objectively speaking, over the past year, Shen Yi has been very kind to her and her family.

For example, now, when something happened to Xiaoshi, he immediately took her out on a motorcycle to find someone.

But why did Shen Yi do this? Is he really being nice to himself, or is it for some other reason?

It was getting dark little by little, but Qin Jiu's mood was like a messy ball of wool, and she couldn't understand it at all.

In the end, she simply stopped thinking about Shen Yi for the time being.

Now, she has to get Xiaoshi back first!

Qin Jiu patted Shen Yi's lower back and said loudly, "Gaozhuang, Wangcun, Lijiatun, and Linjiapu, the three places in front are the stops, and Xiao Shi got off at one of those three stops. "

Shen Yi said: "The three sites are all in front of your hometown. Your mother must have brought someone to look for them, right?"

"Yeah, but they haven't found it yet. I called the police just now, and it said over there. In other words, Xiao Shi is not in these three places."

"Then Lin's shop?" Shen Yi was a little puzzled.

Although Qin Jiu knew that Shen Yi was also reborn, she didn't want the other party to know that she also came back from that time.

Of course, she has already made a plan in her mind. As soon as the college entrance examination is over, they will move. The only future intersection between the two is Aunt Du's investment in her hotel.

Qin Jiu said: "I feel this is very strange. We don't usually offend anyone in our family, and there are no kidnappers or bad people in our Ping'an Town. But I have offended people before, and I'm worried that that person did it."

"Who did you offend?"

"Lin Nian."

The motorcycle was buzzing, but there were too few people on the road, so Shen Yi could clearly hear what Qin Jiu was saying.

Qin Jie sat on the back seat of the motorcycle and said in a calm tone: "Do you remember the summer vacation in high school, when Lin Nian let us both sleep in the same room? She hated me at that time, and I didn't understand how to respond at first. But one time, Lin Nian saw Chen Feng asking me a question, she later found me in private and said that Chen Feng was hers and I couldn't take it away."