151-160

Chapter 151 Then I'll Help You Revenge

When snow-sweeping, the children on the playground were honest and well-behaved at first, but I don't know who started first, rubbed the snowballs, smashed them out, and then immediately started to fight back. Wrong person again.

And then, it was a complete mess.

Qin Jiu was going to hit Jiang Xiaoyue with a snowball, but for some reason, he smashed Shen Yi.

Gentiana:"......"

This is really a perfect accident. Qin Jiu was hit by Jiang Xiaoyue with a snowball and just wanted to get back on the field. Who would have thought that Jiang Xiaoyue ran to the boy's side and, by coincidence, happened to be standing next to Shen Yi?

Qin Jiu rushed over and helped Shen Yi remove all the snow on her collar. She said embarrassingly, "I'm sorry, Shen Yi, I didn't want to hit you, I wanted to hit Jiang Xiaoyue."

Seeing Qin Jiu's guilty appearance, Shen Yi was not angry, and even hoped that Qin Jun could hit him a few more snowballs.

Of course, if he said it, Qin Jiu would definitely think he was ill, so Shen Yi said indifferently that it was okay, then rubbed a snowball from the ground and asked, "Did Jiang Xiaoyue beat you just now?"

"Yes, I just wanted to avenge her that I accidentally hit you."

"Oh, then I'll help you get revenge."

"..."

Qin Jiu stared blankly as Shen Yi easily found Jiang Xiaoyue's position. A snowball smashed into it, making Jiang Xiaoyue groan.

"Ah, you two bully people together, no, I want to take revenge!"

The tenth class was completely lively, and Qin Jiu and Shen Yi were also forced to join the battle. In the end, no one knew who fought whom, but they were very happy.

Qin Jiu felt this scene with the corners of her mouth slightly raised. This scene was the youth she missed in her previous life.

The sequelae of the snowball fight is that there is snow all over the body, and there is a stove in the classroom. After entering, the snow melts, and the clothes get wet.

Shen Yi took off his coat, revealing the sweater inside. In fact, he also has other clothes, but he likes to wear this one very much.

A boy said, "Shen Yi, why do you keep wearing this sweater?"

Shen Yi looked at Qin Jiu and pursed his lips, "I like it."

This is the sweater made by Aunt Su. If it was the sweater made by Qin Jie himself, he would not be willing to take it off when he sleeps.

After the play, when the students returned to the classroom, they resumed their serious attitude and began to study hard and make progress every day.

Because the average grades of their classes are already close to the average grades of the second experimental class, the children are trying their best to surpass the second experimental class.

Of course, this is not the ultimate goal, their goal, but to kill the experimental group!

Although it is quite a difficult task, it is even impossible to complete it. After all, the students in the first experimental class are in the top 50 in the top 50, while the second experimental class has 50 to 100 students.

The ordinary class catches up with the experimental class, which is basically unheard of in Ping An Middle School, but the students in Class 10 are now in a very strong learning atmosphere, and they want to fight to see how far they will progress this year. .