181-190

Chapter 181 Remember to ask for a courtyard house

For Qin Jiu, it would be fine if Shen Yi was reborn, they both knew the bottom line. But if Shen Yi was not reborn, would he think she was sick and was a fairy?

Rebirth is too mysterious, so I can't ask it directly. If you have doubts in your heart, you can talk about it in the future.

Therefore, the two people in their two lifetimes suddenly had a tacit understanding, and carefully retracted the tentacles they were trying to reach out.

Shen Yi said, "It's unlikely. If the paint factory doesn't make money, Shen Zhengfeng will definitely not give it to us."

"But what if he insists on giving it?"

"My mother is a little interested in clothing, but my mother and I are not interested in the paint factory. If Shen Zhengfeng insists on giving it, we will sell the factory after the formalities are completed."

Qin Jiu breathed a sigh of relief after hearing this. The answer was reasonable, and she really wouldn't have any interest in the paint factory based on what she knew about Shen Yi and Du Liya.

Even if Lin Nian can persuade Li Xiaomei and Shen Zhengfeng, he doesn't have to worry about Shen Yi and his mother losing money.

Just because a gust of cold wind was blowing, she sneezed.

Although Shen Yi still wanted to talk to Qin Jiu again, after all, he was going to leave for a long time soon, and he couldn't keep calling Qin Jiu... Too often, Qin Jiu would think too much and would be annoying.

But seeing her sneezing, worried that the other party would catch a cold and get sick, he immediately said, "Go back to the house quickly, don't catch a cold."

Qin Jiu sniffed and said, "Well, you and Aunt Du should also pay more attention to your health. By the way, if you split up houses, remember to use courtyard houses instead of those small buildings."

The quadrangle in the provincial capital will have a market value of several hundred million in the future!

But now, everyone has just started to live in buildings, so the price of buildings in the same location will be higher than that of courtyard houses.

As for whether Lin Nian has the ability to persuade Shen Zhengfeng, that's another story. After all, Lin Nian is nothing now.

Shen Yi's eyes darkened a little. He nodded and said, "Well, go back and rest. When I come back, can you prepare the New Year's gift?"

Qin Jiu was a little speechless, why does this person like to chase after people for gifts so much.

She waved her hand and turned around to leave the house.

Shen Yi stared at her balcony door for a long time, and listened carefully. He could also hear Qin Jiu's voice joking with his sister. The corners of his eyes and brows were tender.

This time, he will definitely make Shen Zhengfeng bleed a lot and collect some extra money from Shen Zhengfeng, it is because he, Shen Yi not only has to take care of his mother and grandfather.

He will have to take care of his wife.

Qin Jiu checked Xiao Shi's homework, and told the little girl a story for a while. The little girl leaned against her sister and yawned, but her curiosity made her very concerned about the direction of the story.

"Sister, what happened to that young lady? She returned to her childhood, did she clean up all the people who bullied her at that time?"

"Yes, it's all cleaned up. Then she studied hard, made money, and lived a good life with her family."