61-70

61. Retreat to Advance

Qin Zhonghui and his wife were speechless for a while, why should they take money?

In fact, when they met on the way, they didn't want to bring the couple home, and the other party followed them back.

Qin Jiqun and Feng Lan are the typical thick-skinned ones who eat enough!

Qin Jiu had almost wiped the dirt off the ground. She suddenly raised her head and said in surprise, "Ah, uncle and aunt, are you not leaving tonight? That's great!"

Several people present were stunned.

Qin Zhonghui and his wife didn't know what medicine was sold in the eldest daughter's gourd. Su Yun was even more anxious to say something. Qin Zhonghui gave her a wink.

Although they don't know what the eldest daughter is going to do, what happened in the past few months has made them deeply realize that the eldest daughter has grown up and is sensible. She must have her own reasons for saying this.

On the other hand, Qin Jiqun and Feng Lan looked at each other over there, and they always felt that Qin Jiu's sudden enthusiasm was a bit strange.

Feng Lan asked tentatively, "You welcome us to stay?"

"Yeah, when the time comes, Xiao Shi and I will be able to build a floor. Uncle and auntie, you are here at the right time! I fought with a girl during the day, and she insisted that I robbed her partner, so I plan to take her three girls with me at night. My elder brother came to our house and said." Qin Ji stretched out his fingers and counted in a very serious tone, "She said that her eldest brother is a pork seller, and the second brother is a blacksmith. Oh, she also boasted that her third brother is more powerful, this town is more powerful. There are a lot of younger brothers, I don't know if it's true or not, I feel like she's just bragging!"

After Qin Jiu finished speaking, he looked eagerly at Qin Jiqun and his wife who were a little restless: "I was worried before, what would happen if they really came in a group, now it's fine for you guys to come, you can help me if you say anything at that time. I'm busy, after all, my mother is thin and my father's hands are not ready yet."

The corners of Feng Lan's mouth trembled, she said with a dry smile, "You bastard, you know how to joke around, how could you rob someone else."

"I didn't, but that's what the other party said, and I'm also annoyed. But I think she's just trying to scare me, so she won't really come to my house."

Hearing Qin Jiu say this, Qin Jiqun breathed a sigh of relief. He followed Qin Jiu's words and said, "That's right, they don't know where your home is anymore."

"Oh, my home address, as long as you are a classmate, you will know it."

Qin Jiqun just breathed a sigh of relief and brought it up again.

He glanced at Feng Lan.

Two people came to the second brother's house just to see if the second brother's family was doing well.

Also, make sure the second brother's hand is good.

Now I see that they live in a building, but it is a cold building. The rent should not be too expensive. If you get up early and go to the dark to make buns and sell buns, you should not be able to make a lot of money.

If the other party drives them away, then they will be dead here, but what I didn't expect is that Qin Jiu's dead girl wants to keep them?

Whoever keeps them in this family of four is understandable, but Qin Jiu can't!