361-370

Chapter 361 Who is the mistress and who is the original match

In addition to Li Xiaomei and Shen Feng, there is also Shen Xiaoya next to her. Li Xiaomei is very well-rounded and she is very happy to coax old Mrs. Shen and Shen Xiaoya.

She is the best at managing interpersonal relationships in her life. Of course, now that she is Mrs. Shen, she spends more money than before, and her temperament is different.

Qin Jiu thought about it, took Shen Yi's arm affectionately, and turned to look at the counter that sold fabrics.

She said: "Yesterday, I had an idea about how to consume the inventory. You see, it is starting to get cold in the north, and short-sleeved sleeves can't be worn, but now the south is still hot, it can be hot until the end of October, even In Guangzhou, some are still in the 20s during Chinese New Year."

"The style of the clothes is also a flaw." Shen Yi liked Qin Jiong to talk so close to himself, the heat hit his ears, but it burned his heart.

Qin Jie said: "In terms of style, go back and discuss with our mother."

"OK."

From a distance, the young couple were chatting affectionately, the smile on Qin Jiong's mouth and the doting in Shen Yi's eyes were all clear.

Shen Feng's liver hurt for a while, and he wanted to rush up to break the two of them apart. After Li Xiaomei and Shen Xiaoya saw it, the smiles on their faces also disappeared.

However, Li Xiaomei had seen Qin Jiao's fighting power, and she had a lot of hearts, so she didn't emerge at this time.

But Shen Xiaoya had never seen it.

She always felt that her nephew Shen Yi was ignorant. Even if her parents were divorced, how could she not even recognize the relatives of the old Shen family?

So when Shen Xiaoya saw that Shen Yi and Qin Jiu didn't even say hello to their elders, she found a reason. She snorted and said, "Xiaoyi, why, you are married, and you don't even say hello when you see your elders?"

Shen Yi said calmly: "In terms of blood, you are my aunt. But when my dad cheated and was with a junior, and abandoned my mother, where were you, aunt?"

"I......"

Li Xiaomei, who was next to her, changed her expression instantly.

The mood here is extremely irritable, and Shen Feng, who has been suppressing all the time, exploded instantly when he heard the words "Xiao San".

"Shen Yi, are you finished?" He hated this word so much, but this damned Shen Yi mentioned it over and over again in front of him!

Shen Yi sneered: "Why, don't you want to hear it? Then tell your mother not to be the third one!"

"shut up!"

Shen Feng seemed to have suddenly gone crazy, he punched Shen Yi and smashed it, and Shen Yi's reaction was also very quick. beside.

Qin Jiu was shocked, why did Shen Feng's temper become so bad?

The two of them fought, and more and more people were watching. Qin Jiu saw Li Xiaomei looking at Shen Yi resentfully. With that expression, he wished his son would beat Shen Yi to death.

However, Shen Xiaoya was completely panicked and didn't know what to do. She just wanted to run on Shen Yi, but she didn't expect that the two would actually fight.

Seeing this scene, Qin Jiu suddenly let a few tears come out of the corner of her eyes, she choked and said, "Is there still a king's law, the third party who destroys the family, and now even the child of the person's original match has to be beaten, Are all shameless people so powerful now?"