671-680

Chapter 671 Beg her to go see him in prison

At the beginning, the space like a small villa has now shrunk to the original small one-bedroom house. The Lingquan Well is pitifully crowded on the small balcony, and the dimensions of the well have also shrunk a lot.

Qin Jiu frowned and said, "When I was with you, it got bigger and bigger, and then it stabilized. But now, when I gave birth, it started to shrink, and then it became like this. I don't care either. know why."

Since Qin Jiu was reborn, Space and Lingquan have accompanied her. Even if the other party can't speak, Qin Jun also treats them like relatives.

It was getting bigger and bigger before, but it was okay now, but now it's getting smaller and smaller, Qin Jiong was a little uneasy.

Shen Yi also looked around, and the things they had placed in those houses were gone, but he didn't know if they would still be there when the back space became larger.

and also......

"Hey, you say, will there be space for our baby too?"

"You mean, the space has been cut into several pieces and distributed to the babies?"

Shen Yi said: "I don't know either, it's just a guess. Of course, I think the main reason should be that when you gave birth to your baby, the situation was more critical, and the space protected you and the babies."

"When you say that, it makes me even more uncomfortable."

Shen Yi reached out and hugged her, kissed her forehead, "Jiu, we are all fine, and the space will slowly get better."

Like rebirth, this is a gift given to them by fate. Only by cherishing their current life can they be worthy of this priceless gift.

Qin Ji nodded.

Spring is blooming. On the streets and alleys of Beicheng, people start to change out of heavy and monotonous winter clothes and start to put on beautiful spring clothes.

Jiuyi's new products are now not just the brands that young people are eagerly pursuing. After expanding the scale and including clothing for children and the elderly, they have completely dominated the market. .

The previous noodle restaurant chain has expanded by ten, and there are also other places. The business of Jiuyi Tea Restaurant in Beicheng is also booming.

In addition, Shen Yi's Jiuyi Company's mobile phone quickly occupied the market in the south, and at the same time opened a branch in the north city, so that Shen Yi will finally not have to be a trapeze in the future.

You can spend more time with Qin Jun and the children.

And at this time, Shen Feng and those few people's verdicts have also come down.

Because of risky kidnapping and economic cases, Shen Feng was finally sentenced to eight years in prison with a one-year suspension.

Shen Zhengfeng was sentenced to six years in prison.

As for the kidnappers, those with murders on their bodies, they were sentenced to more severe punishments, and one of them was executed.

The other two, it is estimated that by the time they can be released from prison, their hair will already be gray.

In this life, the three of them will never drive into Qin Jiu and Shen Yi again.

But to Qin Jiong's surprise, Shen Feng actually asked someone to send a message and wanted to see her.

It was Li Xiaomei who came to ask for love.

Li Xiaomei has long since lost her arrogant look, her hair has turned white, and she looks like an old man in his sixties for a moment.