51-60

Chapter 51

Qin Jie soon understood Sun Guotao's good intentions.

She said in a serious tone: "Teacher, you are amazing. In a short period of time, you got to know our classmates and arranged the most suitable seats for us."

Sun Guotao waved his hand and said, "No, actually, the last year of senior year is very important. I hope you can study without distractions and get admitted to the university of your choice. If you are admitted to a good university, I still have a bonus."

Qin Jiu smiled, she said with a smile: "Well, teacher, I will study hard, and try to get you more bonuses for the college entrance examination next year!"

"OK."

Qin Jiu didn't change her seat, but when he was studying for the class selection cadre in the evening, Sun Guotao asked Lin Nian, who was sitting in the front seat of Chen Feng, to change his seat with another girl.

In the future, Lin Nian's seat, no matter how he changed it, would be far away from Chen Feng.

Qin Jiu suspects that Sun Guotao, a history teacher, is also good at university mathematics.

Chen Feng didn't know what to think, frowned with a complicated expression, while Lin Nian was completely depressed.

In this era of love, everyone is careful. For example, when I look back and borrow half an eraser from you, when you reach out to pick it up, your fingertips will make your face blush and your heart beats.

Or I hold the Walkman, which contains the latest album released by a certain star, and the two of us listen to each one with one earphone. This is also another kind of romance.

But now, it is difficult for Lin Nian to have any subtle romance with Chen Feng in the classroom.

The two are too far apart, how many meters of earphones are long enough?

Voting for class cadres started. No surprise, the former class leader Li Dong basically bid farewell to the position of class leader. Halfway through the voting, he only had a measly three votes.

It is estimated that he voted for one of the votes himself.

In the end, Chen Feng was elected as the squad leader, Lin Nian was the health committee member, and Jiang Xiaoyue was the literary committee member.

Qin Jiu herself became a member of the study committee.

What surprised Qin Ji most was that the theoretical ex-husband who was at the same table beside her was actually a sports committee member!

Although the number of votes for the sports committee was not large, the other party also got a lot of votes, much more than the previous squad leader, which was a real shame.

Qin Jie didn't hold back the surprised eyes, turned to look at the same table, and found that the same table was looking at him.

Four eyes facing each other.

Qin Jiu felt that she had to say something in this awkward atmosphere. So she coughed lightly and said, "Congratulations."

Shen Yi pursed his lips, it seemed like he was smiling, but he didn't.

He said, "Happy together."

Qin Jiu felt that this sentence of sympathy was a bit strange, and suddenly smiled awkwardly, and turned her head quickly.

It seems that since the misunderstanding was solved, Shen Yi has become strange.

He also talks less like in his previous life, and looks very difficult to mess with, but he is not particularly difficult to get along with.