211-220

Chapter 211 Sister, are you two dating?

Several children were compared, and at this moment, even Shen Yi laughed along, and that smile was as innocent as a child.

As soon as Qin Jiu's thought flashed through, she immediately shot it away.

What a joke, who can be as simple as a child, not even Shen Yi.

After sweating all over, and it was almost time for lunch, Sun Jianhua took the children home. The temperature is still not high, and the north wind is blowing, which will make the children cold, which is not good.

After returning to their respective homes, lunch was ready. A group of children went to wash their hands one after another. Su Yun called Qin Jiu to deliver meals to the next door.

Xiaolan took the initiative to help Qin Jiong deliver meals together, and when she came back, the little girl whispered, "Sister, are you having an affair with that brother Shen?"

This has to be delivered, otherwise Qin Jiu would have to throw it on the ground.

She said speechlessly: "Which eye did you see? And how old are you, what does a child know?"

"Sister, I'm already sixteen, so I'm not a kid like Xiaoshi Xiaocheng. When we went to the skid just now, you sometimes stared at Brother Shen, and sometimes he looked at you with gentle eyes, tsk tsk. , the two of you are so subtle, you must know that the pair of people in my class are holding hands together!"

Qin Jiao was really shocked. If she remembered correctly, Qin Xiaolan was only in the third year of junior high school. How could she remember this era, let alone the third year of junior high school, even if the third year of high school really had a target, they were all too subtle, at most two people One headset per person, one Walkman.

Of course, there are exceptions like Lin Nian and Chen Feng. After all, Lin Nian is not a native.

Qin Xiaolan looked at Qin Jiu's stunned expression, and shook her head, "Sister, you are too simple and old-fashioned, so you don't know anything about it. But I look at that brother Shen, who is also quite nice. He is handsome. I heard that studying is not bad, he can barely be my brother-in-law."

This is still standing at the gate of Shen Yi's house. Qin Jiu stretched out his hand to cover her mouth in panic, "Don't talk nonsense, we're not messing with anyone!"

Qin Xiaolan nodded obediently, and laughed like a thief, "I understand, I understand, you are still secretive, you haven't crossed the road, right? The couples in my class are like this."

Qin Jiu was speechless, what a mess, you know the ball!

Fortunately, after returning home, my cousin Xiaolan didn't say anything more. This girl came to eat a few times, and she always remembered the dishes made by Qin Zhonghui and Su Yun, and said to her own parents while eating, " Mom and Dad, you two need to learn how to cook with second uncle and second aunt! Look, you both made me hungry and thin!"

Sun Li laughed and scolded: "There are so many delicious foods, but you can't keep your mouth shut! Why don't you talk about studying with your cousin Xiaojiu, everyone has been admitted to the top five in the school!"

Xiaolan glanced at Qin Jiao with a thief smile, "En, I must learn from my cousin!"

Qin Jiu was very speechless, she always felt that her little cousin had something to say.

But in general, the whole family enjoyed the meal, and Sun Jianhua was also very active. He also quickly integrated into the brothers and sisters. Qin Bogang had a little opinion on Sun Jianhua.