Ch. 1: Progress And Return

Ch. 1: progress and return

3 years later in Konoha, many things have happened and changed. From the Konoha 14's progress, promotions and personalities, all of them matured.

Following Naruto, Hyuuga Neji and Yamanaka Ino have also been promoted to Jonin rank.

[Team 7]

Haruno Sakura, she become Tsunades apprentice together with Ino. The 2 become the new star of the hospital, as they learn a lot from their teacher.

[Team 8]

Inuzuka Kiba is still arrogant as ever.

Aburame Shino..... is silent as always.

Hyuuga Hinata, compared to her friends, she is the one who improved the most.

She is no longer the shy clan heiress like before, she is more outgoing and tried to show her real feelings to Naruto. Her father and Clan members also like the current Hinata.

[Team 9]

Rock Lee and TenTen of Team Gai who always works hard in their training everyday and always welcome any challenges to improve.

[Team 10]

Nara Shikamaru, with his still lazy attitude.

Akimichi Choji who still love to eat and is still a big-boned.

All of them have been promoted to the rank of Chuunin. Only Sasuke, Menma and Naruko are still in the Genin rank since they left the village to train.

Kakashi took Sasuke somewhere to train him and upgrade his 1 tomoe Sharingan to at least 3 tomoe Sharingan.

Menma and Naruko were taken by Jiraiya, Minato and Kushina to train to control the Kyuubi's chakra and master it.

As for Naruto, as he already mastered his Rokushiki Taijutsu and Observation Haki: Future Sight and Emotion Sensing, he spent the past 3 years to train and finally mastered the : Armament Haki and Kings Haki: Invisible and Invinsible armor (like Big Mom and Kaido's nigh-invinsibility).

**********

In the gate of Konoha, 7 people enter and was welcome by the gate guards, Anbu, Shinobi and the villagers who recognized them.

The 7 people are: Namikaze Minato, UzuKaze Kushina, Jiraiya, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, UzuKaze Menma and Naruko.

Team Minato meet Kakashi and Sasuke in a village on their way back to Konoha. The 2 groups decided to travel back home together. Naruko smile and jump to a nearby electric post and shout to reveal her return.

Naruko: WE ARE BACK, KONOHAGAKURE!

Sasuke(smirk): heh, cant wait to show the dobe my progress in the past 3 years. I know im stronger than him now.

Menma: i know right? How about we go and find him and ask him for a sparring, huh?

Sasuke: sounds like a plan, lets go.

Minato(sigh): No, lets go and report to Tsunade-sama first of our return and progress. You can go and find Naruto later. Naruko-dear, please come down.

Naruko jump down and together with Menma and Sasuke, the trio pout. Kushina and Kakashi can only chuckled at their childishness.

Jiraiya: you guys go and report to Tsunade-hime, ill go and do my, uhm, you know, 'Research'. Hehehe.

The 3 genin blush understanding what the old pervert mean when he said 'research'. Kushinas hair form into that of the replica of the Kyuubis tails in her anger.

Kushina: GET BACK HERE, ERO-TOAD!

Jiraiya run fast to avoid the angry Kushina. He knows what his fate is once Kushina captured him, worse than when Tsunade got him.

Kushina: that perverted old man better not let me got a hold of him, or else he will pray that he is dead.

Everyone gulp, Kushina is just too scary.

Kakashi(smile nervously): ca-calm down, Kushina-san. You know its normal for Jiraiya-sama to act like that.

Kushina(tic mark): so you think its alright to pick on girls bathing in the hotspring, huh?! Want me to clober you too, eh, Kakashi?!

Kakashi: no no no, yo-you can go ahead and smack Jiraiya-sama, please.

Minato and the 3 Genins chuckled at unlucky Jonin as he was being brutally punished for siding with the old pervert.

<Hokage Office>

The group entered the office and bow to the current Hokage, Tsunade. Before Minato leave to train his twins, he abdicate the Hokage position and name Tsunade as his successor.

The group also bow to the 3rd Hokage who was also their, then they give their report on the kids progress in their 3 year training trip.

They also ask about Naruto and how strong he is now. They didnt believe that he slack off his in training and just spend his whole time flirting with his 3 girlfriends in the past 3 years.

Tsunade only smile and give them one simple and serious answer.

Tsunade: i can say with confidence that he is now on par and in the same level as my Grandfather and Uchiha Madara.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? RokuShiki here, i have finally started uploading the chapters for the Second Book of [Naruto the Second Kaido].

"Please support the Book 2 like how you show support to the first Book. And dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fanfic works. Thanks."