Ch. 8 : Sasori and Deidara are Dead

Ch. 8: sasori and deidara are dead

Everyone was astonished at the powers of Narutos Harem. They, like their boyfriend, are really strong and dependable.

Chiyo(shock): who are these lads?! While I know that the Dragon is the new God of Shinobi Kaido Naruto, but I never knew he has a team as strong as him.

Team 7 too, like the old woman, were stunned. Team Dragon just solo the entire mission all on their own and save Gaara, they felt useless.

Jiraiya: did they just overpowered 2 S-rank Rogue ninja and not ask for our help?

Minato: they are strong enough that they don't need our help. Just how did Naruto train them anyway?

Sasuke: (I will not give up, dobe. One of these days, I will defeat you, mark my words.)

Menma(sigh): (Nii-san and his girlfriends have improve so much, enough to defeat 2 members of the Akatsuki. I wonder if he will forgive us one day just like mom and teach such his techniques?)

Naruko: (Nii-san and Ino are soooo cooool! I wish I'm as strong as them, I feel so useless,darn it.)

Sakura: (Ino have grown so much since in our Academy days. Urrgghh! Why did I not force myself onto Naruto after he defeated Orochimaru 3 years ago?! So vexing!)

Kushina(squeal): Naru-chan, your girlfriends are as strong as you too! So Cool!

Naruto laugh at his mothers reactions.

Naruto: don't worry mom, I will make sure to teach it to you later.

Minato, Jiraiya, and Team 7 look sadly at Naruto and Kushinas interaction. Naruto really is starting to forgive his mother, even willing to teach his techniques to her.

But them.....

.....

.....

Forget forgiving them, Naruto wont even try to talk to them. When they think about it. Hiruzen and Iruka are really lucky to have learn his Taijutsu and even master his 6 moves after training for 3 years under Naruto even when they have a job to do.

The Ichiraku father and daughter: Teuchi and Ayame also learn it, but only 2 of his moves since their focus is their business. They have mastered: Soru and Geppo, for fast deliveries (sigh).

Ino(smile): u derstood, Naru-koi. Haku-chan, please.

Haku move 1 finger and the Ice holding the 2 Akatsuki members levitate to Ino's direction.

Haku: here you go, Ino-chan.

Ino read Deidaras head, then relay it to everyone. They learn the location of their meet-up point to do the ritual. Zetsu, who was made from the cells of their 1st Hokage Hashirama Senju and can use Mokuton.

Jiraiya gasp when he learn of Konan and Yahiko with Rinnegan are alive and was the leaders of the organization. Minato and Kushinas anger rise when they saw the man with a one-eyed Sharingan who release the Kyuubi years ago in Konoha.

The group also learn that the Akatsukis mission is to collect all the Bijuu and use it to create a weapon against the Elemental Nations.

Minato(frown): the other 4 Great Villages must know about this, so they can protect their Jinchuurikis.

Jiraiya(nod): I agree, leave that job to me. (What happen to you, Yahiko, Konan.)

Team Rescue return to Suna with Gaara. After transforming back into his human form, he was greeted by a big hug from Temari who thank him for keeping his promise and save her brother.

Naruto return the hug, he was about to release Temari when his other girlfriends imprison him with their own hugs too. The Suna citizens can only chuckled at their heroes close relationship.

Naruto pulled out his Sky Splitter Greatsword and beheaded Deidara. Then, he sealed his severed head to a storage scroll before putting it to his Kamui dimension.

He will claim his bounty later. As for Sasori, Granny Chiyo killed him. She ask Team Dragon to give her the right to execute her own grandson, which they agreed and Anko took his poisons as per agreements to study it for later use.

**********

When Gaara woke up after a day of rest, he learnt that he was saved by Team Naruto and Team Kakashi. Gaara set a meeting and express his gratitude to the Konoha Shinobis for coming to his and their village rescue.

He also learn that the Akatsuki members who attacked him and Suna are now dead, killed by Granny Chiyo and Naruto.

Gaara asked them to stay for a couple of days, but was convinced when Minato said that the other villages must know of the danger of the Akatsuki and protect their Jinchuurikis.

When the group return to Konoha and give their report and suggestions to create an Elite group that will hunt and counter the Akatsuki, Tsunade approve.

But then, the 3 old fossils, the former team-mates of the 3rd Hokage Hiruzen enter.

Danzo: Hokage-sama, I suggest that Konoha will be the leader of this alliance against the criminal group, since we have more knowledge of the enemies than the others.

"Or Konoha will take them alone and they just need to give something of equal value. For example: S-rank Jutsus, rare minerals or at least 3 person with different Bloodlines."

Homura/Kuharu(nod): we agree and support Elder Danzos idea, Hokage-sama.

A/N: Happy Reading and don't forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other fanfic works. Thanks.