Ch. 58 : Killing The Kusakage

Ch. 58: Killing The Kusakage

5 hours of flying and they have finally arrived in Kusagakure (Hidden Grass Village), the Golden Dragon carrying the 2 Teams encircle the whole village while in the Sky.

Naruto's large and long Draconic body covered the light of the sun, making his visage even more menacing than ever.

The Kusakage, the Shinobi's and the citizens of Kusa, everybody is trembling in fear at the sight of the large beast

The people in the Elemental Nations have heard of the name of the 'New' God of Shinobi, Kaido Naruto. And his sudden arrival in Kusa made the Kusakage scared.

Kusakage(gulp): What's going on here? I didn't recieved any message about 'his' visit from the Hokage? Tch! Let's hope he came as a friend and not as a foe. If he's come for war, Kusa won't survive a single day with him as the opponent.

Dragon-Naruto begun to descend scaring more people. As he is close to the ground, Kushina and Team Dragon jump down and are using [Geppo] to land while each of them carrying a person from Team Kakashi.

Kushina is using a [Fireman] style and carry Kakashi, Ino piggyback Sakura, Haku use it he same style as Kushina to carry Menma, Temari did the same to Sasuke, and Anko princess-carry Naruko.

After the landed, Naruto transform back to his true form and landed as well.

After landing, the Kusa Shinobi's surrounded them while the citizens back off to avoid getting caught if there's a fight to happen.

Then the Kusakage appeared and tried his best to smile and welcome the Konoha Ninja's as a form of diplomacy. Though, everybody can see that his smile is stiff.

Kusakage: Hello and welcome, Konoha visitors. I apologize for my Shinobi's actions, it's just we didn't recieved any letter of noticed of your...arrival so we all are being cautious. May I know what your business is in our village? Maybe we can help.

Kushina(step forward): My name is Namikaze Kushina, formerly known as Uzumaki Kushina. I am the Princess of Uzushiogakure (Hidden Whirlpool) and younger sister of Uzumaki Fuze whom you people killed by taking advantage of her ability to heal multiple at once.

"I am also the aunt of Uzumaki Karin (she step forward), my sister's daughter who thankfully managed to escape from this place or she would've suffered the same fate as her mother and died as well.

"We are here for your head, Kusakage, and to some of your ninjas who are involved in the death of my elder sister. But don't worry, we are only here to kill the guilty ones and won't do anything to all of you who are found innocents."

The Kusakage and the villagers gulp and scared, except for the the few who know that they are not involved.

Kusakage: K-KILL THEM! THIS IS INVASION! KILL THEM!

The Kusakage is so scared that he forgot who was the one in front of them. As the Kusa Shinobi's and Anbu's attacked, Naruto release a small amount of his [Kings Haki] to intimidate them.