Ch. 3 : Team 7 Vs Team Harem

Ch. 3: team 7 vs team harem

Tsunade(cough): ahem! Team Harem, I called you here because I want you to spar on Team 7 for a bit. Do you agree?

Before Naruto and his girlfriends could answer, Menma react and laugh even louder than before.

Sasuke and the others who knew of Narutos short fuse, especially when It concern his girls stay silent and silently cursed the inconsiderate asshole Menma.

Tsunade and her Anbu guards who knew that it was his girlfriend who think of their team Name gulp, they know how protective the blond was and how scary he is if you go to his bad side.

As his girlfriends frown and growling while ready to kill the laughing Genin, Naruto release a potent killing intent that stop Menma from laughing and scared not just the people in the Hokages office but also in the whole Hokage building.

Naruto walk to his scared 'brother' and speak in a manacing tone, his killing intent is also now being directed to Menma scaring him even more.

Naruto: hey brat, do you have a problem with the name my girlfriend pick for our team, huh?

His voice sounded like it came from the very bottom of the earth, like a demon king is speaking that he wants to take your life away. Menma is sweating and shaking, he is afraid to even look Naruto in his eyes.

Menma: no no no, I'm not! I'm sorry, please forgive me! I was wrong, I promise I won't do it again! Please forgive me! Please forgive me! Help, Save Me!

Menma said in a shaky voice. His reaction told the others to avoid angering Naruto and never ever speak ill to his women or you might be dead before you know it.

Kushina hold Narutos right arm and look at him with pleading eyes before she spoke.

Kushina: Naruto, please forgive Menma, he does not know what he is saying and don't know when to hold his mouth back. Please?

Naruto look at his mother before he nod and cancel his killing intent. Kushina smile that her eldest started listening to her. Menma stop trembling while the others heave a sigh of relief.

Tsunade(sigh): alright, Team 7 including Sakura vs Team Harem, the battle will begin tomorrow morning at 9am in Training Ground 7. If nothing else, you are all dismiss except the adults.

Team Harem leave the Hokages office via shunshin, the 3 Genin of Team 7 leave through the door.

Hiruzen, Minato, Kushina, Kakashi and Jiraiya who appeared and stay outside the window after feeling Narutos Killing Intent join with the others for a meeting.

**********

<Training Ground 7>

The 3 Hokage, the UzuKaze couple, Jiraiya, Kakashi and Shizune with Tonton are there expecting a good spar to watch.

Team 7 are standing together opposite to their opponent, the Team Harem. Team 7 are glaring at the others before they took their stance.

Sakura(smile): as a fellow Medical Student under the tutelage of Tsunade-sama, leave Ino to me.

Sasuke(smirk): leave the Suna Kunoichi to me. I still haven't forgotten my lose to her brother in the Chuunin Exam 3 years ago.

Temari after hearing what Sasuke said just answer him with her own smirk that it angered the arrogant Uchiha.

Menma: I will redeem my honor by defeating the Kiri Kunoichi (sounds like Prince Zoku).

Haku(giggle): you are always welcome to try, Me-n-ma-kun~.

Haku said in a sing-song tone. And like Sasuke, Menma also easily got angry.

Naruto(sigh): did they only learn how to get stronger and not learn how to keep their emotions in check? Pathetic.

His girlfriends chuckled while looking at the fuming team 7. Their faces are red, it was like volcano that's about to erupt. Seeing how easily riled up they are, that adults just shook their heads.

Naruko(nervous): th-then, my o-opponent is-

Anko give her a sadistic smile and made the UzuKaze Kunoichi wish to turn around and run.

Anko: leave the other one to Onee-chan then. I'm sure we'll get along real quick, right dear?

Naruko(gulp): ha-hai...

Naruko said in a flat tone, not really convincing as she is trembling. Her team-mates clasp their hands (🙏 - like this) and just pray for her survival.

Naruto: you have pick your opponents now, I see. Then, I will just stay in the back and relax. Call me when it's over, and girls goodluck.

Fiancees(smile): yes, babe! Well finish them fast!

Naruto smile before he retreat and took out a folding bed from his storage seal, lie down and begun sunbathing. Tsunade and company sweatdrop watching how laid back Naruto was.

The members of Team 7 are gritting their teeth in anger seeing that they are being underestimated. They look at their opponents and saw that they are smirking which isn't helping in their anger issues.

Team 7: (you will pay for humiliating us!)

Seeing that the 2 groups are about to start a brawl instead of sparring, Tsunade raise her hand and decided to start the match.

Tsunade: BEGIN!

A/N: hi guys miss me? Dont forget Vote, Follow and Check my other Fanfic works. Thanks.