Ch. 33 : Back to the Land of the Living

Ch. 33: back to the land of the living

Kushina: They are over here, Naru-chan.

Naruto went to his mother's side and get down to pick up Naruko and Menma with a clone he created.

The 2 Kyuubi was also released from Obito's control after Naruto put a [Chakra Sealing Seal] in him.

Naruto: Yin and Yang Kurama, may I ask for your permission to be sealed to my siblings once again, please? Can you give them a chance to live once more?

Naruto plead the 2 Kyuubi.

Yin Kurama: Why are you asking for our permission, brat, when you can just seal us right now and we can't do anything about it?

Yang Kurama: You're a Level 10 Seal Master, sealing us is as easy as flicking a finger.

Naruto shook his head in disagreement.

Naruto: No, you're a sentient beings, not some mindless beasts that the ignorant people believe. Unlike them, I believed in the Legendary person called the [Rikudo Sennin].

"And that he created you 9-Tailed Beasts. Lastly, you are Isobu's brother/brothers, I will never doubt my giant Turtle friend (smile)."

Yin and Yang Kurama look at each other then laugh. Even Isobu who is inside Naruto laugh as well.

Yin Kurama: At first, I want to suggest that we give our Jinchuuriki's at least 3-5 tails worth of Chakra.

Yang Kurama: But after what you said, I guess trusting your siblings for the first time are worth it. Alright brat, remove this barrier and bring the two of them here so we can begin the sealing.

Naruto(smile): Thank you, Kurama.

The others smile in relief as well, especially Kushina, Minato, Jiraiya and Kakashi. After removing the barrier and everything's ready Naruto begun the sealing process.

Naruto: Let me thank you again, Kurama. I will tell Menma and Naruko to thank you two later and to talk to you more, I promise.

Yin/Yang Kurama: We are counting on you, Kaido Naruto.

Naruto(handseals): 8 Trigrams Seal!

The two Kyuubi was absorb into the Seal in the 2 Jinchuuriki's bodies. A few seconds later and Menma and Naruko's bodies begun to move and wake up.

The first person that the 2 saw is Naruto.

Naruto: Welcome back to the [Land of the Living], you 2 misfits.

Menma/Naruko: Naruto nii-san?

*****

Naruto help Menma and Naruko get up. Kushina and Minato run to their children, crying and hugging the 3 of them.

Kushina: Welcome back, you two, ttebane!

Minato(to Naruto): Naruto, thank you for saving for Brother and Sister. Really, thank you.

Jiraiya(nod): Hm, without your help the 2 brats would have died for good.

Gai(nice guy pose): NARUTO-KUN! YOU, FIGHTING THE 2 KYUUBI ON YOUR OWN IS VERY SUUUPERRR AMAZING! YOU INSPIRE ME TO TRAIN HARDER AND GET MORE STONGER!

Lee(crying): YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT, GAI-SENSEI! WHEN WE GET BACK, LETS TRAIN HARDER AND GET CLOSE TO NARUTO-KUN'S LEVEL!

Gai: YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT STUDENT, LEE! I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU!

Lee: GAI-SENSEI!

Gai: Lee!

Lee: GAI-SENSEI!

Gai: Lee!

And the two look-a-like Shinobi hug each other while crying and a Genjutsu-like scene of a sunset and splashing waves appeared behind them. Everybody felt Like they were traumatized.

Menma(shock): WHAT?! Nii-san, you fought the 2 Kyuubi?!

Naruko(awed): And you defeated them?!

Naruto(smirk): What can I say? I'm just that awesome (laugh out loud)! And you two, try to meditate and talk to the 2 of them. They were just misunderstood, they are nothing more than a grumpy ancient furball.

[Mindscape]

Yin/Yang Kurama: WHO ARE YOU CALLING AN ANCIENT GRUMPY FURBALL, YOU BASTARD?! I AM KURAMA! THE GREATEST AND THE MIGHTIEST BIJUU!!!

Isobu: Bwahahahaha! Grumpy?! Bwahaha, now that's hilarious!

[Outside]

Menma/Naruko(nod): Yeah, we'll try it.

Fiancee's: Baby, you're the best!

Ino, Haku, Temari, Anko and Hinata ran, hug him and they all kiss him one by one. Jiraiya, the Jonin sensei and the Chunnins looked at them drooling and jealous.

Naruto: Did I entertain you, my Queens?

Fiancee's: Very! (Whisper to him) We are wet, Big boy (smile). Make sure you spend with us when we return to Konoha.

Hinata(shy): I-i am t-too (blushing).

Team Dragon look at the female Hyuuga and their jaw drop.

*****

Naruto: Hello there, Obito. You have committed a lot of crimes in your so-called revenge. I just hope you are man enough to face your punishment.

Obito(snort): Even if I am given another chance, I will still do it. You cannot change my mind with your [Talk Jutsu], Kaido!

Minato was looking at his now Rogue former student with a sad expression.

Minato: Obito.

A/N: Enjoy Reading Everyone! And oh! The Chapter 5 of [Garan Mask] has been uploaded, don't forget to read it, Vote, Follow and Check my other Fanfic works. Thanks.