Ch. 14 : Sky Island/Pervert Minato

Ch. 14: Sky Island/Pervert Minato

Tsunade(smile): YOU HAVE A DEAL! WHEN DO WE START?!

Tsunade agreed faster than Minatos Hiraisihin. Then, before he answer her, Naruto begun to transform into his full Dragon form shocking the other teams again.

Naruto: ill bring you 2 to our real place and we can begin, hop on now.

Narutos fiancees and the 2 exhilarated ladies: Tsunade and Kushina jump to his wide-Dragon back. Tsunade is really excited as she finally get to ride Narutos Dragon form.

Kushina wave at her husband and twins who had a jealous look on their faces down below. Seeing their sour expression, Kushina cant help but giggled.

Kushina: Minato, Menma, Naruko, you go home first, ill stay with Naru-chan and the others for a while!

Tsunade: Minato! Sensei! Ill leave the Hokage position and office to you guys while im gone, please handle the paperworks too, hehe!

The 2 previous Hokage gulp.

Hiruzen: im too old for that position. Minato, you can have that title back until Tsunade, your successor return. (Pat his shoulder) good luck, hehehe.

Minato groan and the others sweatdrop.

Dragon-Naruto then fly carrying the others on his back. After a few minutes of flying, the group saw an Island floating in the sky in the distance.

Kushina and Tsunade, upon seeing the magnificient levitating islands have their mouths hung open and their eyes bulging in shock.

Kushina: What is that, ttebane?! Those islands are floating in the skies! Is that the rumored Sky Country?!

Tsunade: i dont think so, Kushina. I dont feel a single presence in there, and i think it was those odd looking clouds that is makong the island float.

Ino(smile): you are correct, Tsunade-sensei. Naru-kun used his Dragon-form flameclouds to make the island permanently stay in the sky. He also put a Multiple-layered Fuinjutsu Barrier to prevent any unauthorized people like the Sky Country Citizens and the 3rd Tsuchilage from landing here.

Kushina: then, isnt this place the most secure and safest place in the Elemental Nations with its Multi-layered defense system?

Haku(nod): thats exactly right, Kushina-san. And we call this place in 2 different names, the: 'Sky Island of Desire' and 'The Paradise'.

Kushina/Tsunade(confuse): What?

Temari(smirk): hehehe. What Haku-chan means is that, we are the only ones living here.

The 2 still looks confuse, so Anko continue what Temari failed to explain.

Anko: meaning, we can do whatever we want here, if you get what i mean. And no one will stop us or tell us not to do it.

The other girls giggled as well. Kushina and Tsunades faces turns red as a ripe tomato, finally getting what they mean. Naruto landed after passing the multiple barrier without a problem.

Naruto: alright, we're here. Everyone, you can get down now.

Fiancees(saluted): yes, Darling!

Kushina/Tsunade: go-got it!

**********

<Timeskip: 1 Year>

A year has passed since Team Harem/Team Dragon took Kushina and Tsunade to their real place and train them in Rokushiki Taijutsu (Kushina learn Haki too).

Tsunade mastered the promise 3 Rokushiki moves that Naruto promise her. Tekkai (Iron Body), Soru (Shave) and Rankyaku (Storm Leg). In exchange, she also taught Naruto and his girls(except Ino as she has been taught already) her Byakugou seal.

Kushina also mastered all the 6 moves courtesy to Kage Bunshin. Being an Uzumaki and the previous Jinchuuriki of the Kyuubi she can create hundreds of copy of herself to learn faster. Team Harem was impress by this.

In Konoha, for the past 1 year, Minato tried to used his Hiraishin(flying thunder god) to teleport to where Kushina and the others are, but his move were proven useless. And no mattter what he do his prized jutsu just wont bring him next to his wife, instead, it teleport him to the womens bathhouses.

The whole population of women in Konoha, well, not really all of them but still the majority of them scorn Minato and dub him the same as his sensei, the self-proclaimed Super-Pervert, Jiraiya the Toad Sannin, as a pervert.

The incident repeatedly happen that Hiruzen and the Council called for a Council Meeting, and their topic? 'If Minato is allowed to continue as a sit-in Hokage and not get punished'.

He and his family lost a lot of face because of it. Minato then swore, right there right then, that he will never use his Hiraishin to teleport to where Kushina is.

He thought of a possibility that it could be Narutos doing to prevent him teleporting to his secret place and learn the secret training of Rokushiki Taijutsu.

He knows, that like him and Kushina, Naruto is also a Fuinjutsu level 10 Seal Master.

A/N: Boom! Chapter 14 is done, dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fanfic works. Thanks and enjoy reading everyone.