Ch. 10 : Justice Is Serve

Ch. 10: justice is serve

Sasuke: SHARINGAN?! HOW?!

Out of everyone in the room, it was Sasuke who was the surprise the most. A Sharingan Dojutsu, a property that should belong only to his Clan, the Uchiha, is now in the hands of a shady Konoha Elder.

Naruto ignore Danzo's painful scream as he kicked him and pinned him to the ground using the Rinnegans black rods that disrupt Chakra.

Naruto: not just any Sharingan, i believe this Dojutsu belongs to a well-known man in the Uchiha Clan. Uchiha Shisui. There are many speculations as to how a man like Shisui who love his Clan suddenly disappeared.

"But the rumor that was really popular and keep on circulating silently, was that Danzo and his goons got their hands to him and pin the crime to Itachi.

"Itachi, as far as I know was a man who love his Clan like Shisui, but his words compared to Danzo an elder in the village is very minor and won't be heard. So he didn't voice it and just keep silent.

"Then came the Uchiha massacre. Itachi who was 13 y/o at that time was said to have killed his entire Clan after losing to pressure was a load of bullshit.

"The clan have many Chuunin and Jonin in their ranks, Elders experience in war and fighting, and Uchiha Fugaku who also awaken his Mangekyo Sharingan lost to a 13 y/o? Hilarious! I can't believe many people in the village believe the bullshit that the Elders cook up!"

Indeed, the Clan head and the Elders are experience fighters, how could they lost to kid even if he was held as a genius? Why did they believe what the advisors say again? Them believing in the words of the real criminals cost one of the most loyal shinobi in the village to become a Rogue-nin.

But Naruto isn't finish yet, he tore Danzo's kimono until everybody saw his pale right arm. He strongly grip the golden lock that protected Danzo's right wrist to his elbow and apply Armament Haki and break it.

The others saw that Danzo's right arm are covered by 10 glaring Normal Sharingans and they shivered.

Sasuke: my Clansmens eyes! YOU BASTARD! YOU WILL PAY FOR STEALING MY PEOPLES EYES!

Hiruzen: DANZO! WHY DO YOU HAVE HASHIRAMA-SAMA'S CELLS?! YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH OROCHIMARU?! YOU DAMN TRAITOR!!!

Tsunade: YOU JUST SEALED YOUR FATE BY TRANSPLANTING MY GRANFATHERS CELLS AND THE UCHIHA CLANS SHARINGANS!

Then they understood everything. Danzo, since the controvertial Uchiha Massacre, he intended to control the 2 Kyuubi Jinchuuriki and possibly Naruto as well to become Hokage.

Good thing Naruto saw through his schemes and stopped his plot. Naruto summon his Sky Splitter and cut Danzo's right arm from the shoulder, once again he scream from pain. Naruto then cancel the black rods and kicked Danzo to where his mother, Kakashi and Sasuke are standing.

Naruto: he is no longer a threat without the Sharingans and the 1st Hokages cells. Do what you want to him, he is yours.

Koharu: Hiruzen, help us!

Homura: we are your friends, Hiruzen!

Hiruzen shook his head.

Hiruzen: our friendship ended a long time ago when you do those inhuman things behind my back. You're on your own now.

His words are stern that ended their hope of being save. The 2 advisors embrace their fate that they really will die. Soon. They look at the 3 people who lost their love ones because of their selfesh decisions and they are really eager to killed them.

Tsunade: let's finish this fast, I dont want to see their faces for another moment. I, Senju Tsunade, 5th Hokage of Konohagakure, order an immediate execution to the traitors: Shimura Danzo, Mitokado Homura and Itatane Koharu, effective immediately!

"(She look at the 3 victims) Kushina, Kakashi, Sasuke, you 3 will become the executors. Do you accept?"

Trio: Yes, We Accept!

They are about to execute the 3 criminals when Danzo suddenly make his desperate final move.

Danzo: I will bring you down with me, you fools! For Konoha! Reverse 8 Triagrams Seal, Explode!

Danzo show his bare chest to everyone and they saw the drawn Fuinjutsu. Not just any Fuinjutsu, it is the type that obliterate anything it touches. A truly suicide-type seal.

But like always, Naruto move faster to prevent the disaster from killing the people in the Hokages office. He took his Sky Smasher out and swung it to Danzo. His jaw got hit and it broke, then he was sent flying in the sky.

Danzo: no! No! NOOOOO!!! I WILL NOT ACCEPT THIS!

BOOM!

Danzos body disintegrated when a black sphere come out from inside him. He is dead and nothing left out of him for others to mourn.

The explosion was seen by most people in the village and they thought they were being invaded.....again. The shinobis guide the civilians to the evacuation point while the others got ready to fight.

In the Hokage Office, Kakashi and Sasuke finally killed the remaining Elders. The 3 victims finally felt that justice is served for their lost loved ones and Clans.

Kushina run and hug Naruto as she cried in her sons shoulders. Naruto hug his mother back earning everyones surprised. His girlfriends smile at him and Naruto is confused.

Naruto: what? Just this once is fine, right?

Everyone(sweatdrop): fine fine, whatever you say.

A/N: hi guys, miss me? Dont forget to Vote, Follow and Check my other Fanfic works. thanks.